3:13

Lena decided to change her clothes for something warmer since their last trip outside the hotel - even though she knew the likelihood of them ending up in an icy wasteland again was extremely low - still, she felt unsettled by the experience.

Her powers were fine, she was naturally warm again, her hair wasn't being pulled and her skull wasn't split open. She was fine. She was demonstrably and utterly fine.

And yet, she went back to that tailor that Five had got his suit from and found herself a pair of fitted black trousers and a red blazer not unlike her one from the Commission. But this one was less oversized and fit better. And although her midnight coloured tie was loose and far less neat than Five's, she claimed it had 'character.'

He was always too neat and meticulous. There would be no balance between them if she wasn't the laid-back opposite.

So the two made their way to a biker club across town as the sky darkened. By the time they got there and found the right one, the sky was black and heavy with clouds and the streets were writhe with the hustle and bustle of loud music and people out to drink.

Lena was thoroughly enjoying herself while Five seemed a bit out of place, though his confidence surely made up for it.

Finally they found the right bar. They approached together walking through the rows and rows of motorbikes and attendees smoking by them, listening to the muffled heavy rock music coming from inside and chatting.

Almost everyone had heavy tattoos, coloured hair, piercings and leather jackets, so to say they looked a little out of place was a bit of an understatement - considering they appeared as teenagers in sharp clothes and definitely no motorbikes.

Although Lena was certainly eyeing some of the newer Harley Davidson models as they went by.

"Are you sure you don't want me to go in without you?" Lena leant into his side to ask as she got a wink sent her way by a younger girl waiting by the backdoor with a beer in hand.

She smirked a little and rolled her blazer sleeves up, showing off her tattoos and tucking her hair behind her ears so her jewellery shone.

"I am not leaving you here alone," he stated back firmly, ignoring the few bikers sending them strange looks. He glanced at her briefly. "You think I can't see the way these guys are looking at you?"

She loosened her tie lazily and grinned down at the floor.

"And the women," she corrected him, a glint in her eye.

At least she looked like she was somewhat of age given the tattoos, or that's what everyone would have to assume because how else would she have gotten them if she was a child?

He shot her a dry look to which she winked back.

A woman leaning over the front of her bike smoking cast her eye their way as they stepped past, heading towards the main entrance lit up with red lighting.