3:5

As they finished their breakfast, Lena ordered another tequila sunrise, sipping it with more warmth in her cheeks than she had had in decades

The boy next to her tried to hide the fact he kept glancing at her every so often but even Klaus and Luther could see it. Even though the urge to tease them was prevalent, neither did. Because after everything, maybe they both finally understood that the two deserved the quiet moment.

As Luther went for a jog and excused himself, Five eventually disappeared upstairs for a while to change into normal clothes (as per his wife's request).

What snapped herself and Klaus out of the comfortble silence was when Diego came storming back over with what looked like a twelve year old in tow who immediately went to the buffet with a plate to pile up some chicken wings.

When he explained that he was his son, Lena nearly choked on her beverage.

"Qu- que?" She coughed, covering her mouth with her hand as Klaus immediately pat her back.

"That little delinquent is your son?"

He nodded.

They all sat staring at the child as he continued to ignore all of them.

"That's... so funny!" Klaus threw his head back and laughed while Diego glared, put out by the whole situation.

Lena's eyebrows furrowed as she caught sight of Five, now in casual clothes, and waved him over.

He stopped at the bar to grab himself a sunrise before taking the seat beside her again.

"Wait... who's the mother?" He whispered.

Lena eyed the pale vest over the blue flannel shirt and angled her head to the side at him. He glanced at her and frowned.

"What?"

"The vest is an interesting choice."

He sighed. "That's your way of saying you don't like it."

She smirked. "Maybe."

He fought back the urge to roll his eyes and removed it, throwing it on the couch nearby. He held his hands out at her. "Better?"

She smiled. "Much better. Cute hat."

"Lila."

Her and Five's head suddenly whipped around. "What?" They both exclaimed.

He added, "Lila is here?" Cautiously.

"Was," Diego corrected quietly. "She dropped him off in my lap earlier and bolted."

Klaus shook his head. "You know, I don't care much for that one."

"Hey." Lena frowned slightly, as Diego gave a warning, "don't."

Five stared at the side of his wife's head judgementally. "She stabbed you, Lena."