3:10

The frigid air around her seeping into her bones sent a wave of sudden pain through the front of her skull

The frigid air around her seeping into her bones sent a wave of sudden pain through the front of her skull. She closed her eyes, eyebrows pinched together as a wave of unwanted feelings washed over her.

A blinding pain across the front of her skull made her hand shoot up to cover her eyes. Her fingers pressed against the faded ridges of the scar across her eyebrow and nose, the warmth in them soothing the pain only slightly.

She blinked rapidly and shook her hands out to the sides to dispell the tingling in her digits and then scrunched them tightly into fists.

A gene nudge to arm made her flinch back but the instant she realised it was Five she cursed herself.

"You okay?" He asked quietly, leaning in closer to get a good look at the expression on her face through the heavy snowfall.

She nodded absently and wrapped her arms around herself. She muttered back, "can we just go inside? I don't like standing out here."

He nodded, regarding her carefully for a moment before gently brushing her arm as they began to head in the direction of the derelect building.

She swallowed thickly, trying to force away the foggy memory of being dragged by her across the ground.

If any of them noticed her quickly remove her ponytail and shake her hands through her hair as though in a panic, they didn't say anything.

Lila happened to glimpse it but remained quiet, even if it didn't feel right seeing her suddenly release a huge sigh of relief once her hair blanketed her shoulders and neck and the tie was around her wrist.

The three of them shuffled through the snow and blizzard as best they could with the limited vision they had, the strom feeling like it was working against them.

Lena tried to warm her body up, the feeling of the extraordinary temperature drop making her body go into somewhat of a shock. She felt a prickle of fear, something in her mind telling her she was dying all over again, but when a hand slid into her own it snapped her out of her panicked delirium.

She glanced over at Five who faced ahead as they walked, not acknowledging that he had noticed a change within her.

She let out a small shaky sigh.

As they grew closer to the section where the buildings height had blocked the snowfall and it faded to thick, stark grey ice, the shadow that overcame them was eerie, blanketing them.

"Well, you always said you wanted me to take you ice skating." Five murmured as they stared up at the hollow bones of what had once been their only livelihoods.

At this, she frowned at him in confusion. "Where do you see the 'skating?"

"I could push you both?" Lila suggested lightly.

"Absolutely not." Five said firmly. "And if you do, you're going under the ice."

Just as he said that, a large crack bolted out from beneath Lena's right boot, making them all freeze.