3:3

Five had his hand securely around Lena's waist as they slowly traipsed through the local park

Five had his hand securely around Lena's waist as they slowly traipsed through the local park. She limped heavily each step, burning pain making her vision swim dangerously. So long as she clung to Five, she would be fine. (Or thats what she was telling herself.)

"What are we doing?"

"Ruminating." Five shot back dryly.

"Why is everyone staring at us?"

Diego kicked a rock ahead of them and they all watched it skitter along the path. "Because we look like the damn Village people just lost a fight."

Lena turned to Klaus who was humming a tune beside her, swinging his arms at his side.

"Who are the Village people?" She murmured curiously.

His eyes went wide, hand slapping across his chest in shock. "Oh, you poor, depraved child... you have a plethora of incredible music to catch up on!"

Lena just pulled a face. "I am not a child. I'm older than you."

He waved a hand at her. "Potato, tomato."

This time Lena furrowed her eyebrows and leant in to Five's ear. "What does that mean?"

"Nothing, dear. Ignore him."

She just sighed.

Allison tried to leave them (which Lena was internally all for), but Vanya convinced her to stay and look for her daughter later, after they'd got settled somewhere.

As they exited the park and stood on the sidewalk, their attention was drawn to a huge billboard with the Sparrow Academy emblazoned all over it like reality TV stars.

"Ay ay aye," she muttered in disbelief.

"Man I hate those guys."

Luther attempted to insult them but failed miserably. They considered the fact the Sparrows might come and find them for round two - which Lena thought was ridiculous, but they were nearly as crazy as the Umbrellas so - not entirely unimaginable.

Klaus led them to a hotel ten minutes away from the park, given he knew strange, secretive places all over town.

By the time they made it to Hotel Oblivion, Five was practically holding all of Lena's weight against his side as she fought the urge to rest her head on his shoulder and sleep. Her feet dragged as the others bumped into eachother and struggled with the revolving doors, but their insults and jibes were lost on her ringing ears.

Faintly she became aware of light jazz music playing somewhere in the spacious lobby.

Glittering gold chandeliers hung above them, blue lights lighting up pillars across the room which was lit by high arched windows. The floor was covered in chic red carpeting and to their left was a seating area with plush armchairs and couches.