1:30

When Five eventually woke up, he seemed slightly confused at the sight of Lena sleeping on the floor against his bed, but didn't question it. He struggled to push himself up and slid his legs over the side of the bed, hissing and holding his wounded side.

Lena woke up instantly at the sign of him being awake. He noticed.

"Why were you asleep on the floor?" His voice was deeper and laced with fatigue.

"You needed decent sleep."

"I would have slept better with you next to me." He muttered.

She stayed quiet, a soft smile on her face. She watched him carefully as he began to throw on a pair of pyjamas, glancing at her every so often.

It seemed he was waiting for her to say something after a while but at that moment she didn't want to say anything.

His incessant staring at her was becoming annoying and she slowly stood and stepped infront of him to gain his attention. He stopped doing the buttons up on his shirt, and stared down at her, searching her eyes for a shred of emotion, his shirt half done up.

He watched her eyes flicker down to his exposed torso and smirked.

She smacked him on the back of his head.

He flinched hard and looked at her angrily.

"I'm injured!" He exclaimed, and she glared at him as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Yeah, on your side. Your head isn't, although with how you acted I'm surprised at that," Lena snapped, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

He softened his gaze slightly. "Lena, come on-"

She raised her hands up above her head in exasperation, crying, "you should have told me!"

He studied her face before sighing slightly. "The world ends in two days... just," he closed his eyes in frustration, then grabbed her by the arms as she frowned. "We don't have time for-"

"-what we don't have time for, is you dying on us," she pointed out coldly, getting up in his face. Silence took over the room as they stared at each other, standing so close they could feel eachothers breaths fanning across their faces. "I can't have you dying on me, okay? I can't. I won't- I won't survive if you're not here, okay?"

Her voice cracked as she pleaded for him to understand.

He looked down at her sadly and rested his forehead to hers, closing his eyes. She sighed and they stood like that for a few moments, just embracing eachothers silent company. His hands slid up her wrists to her upper arms and she leant forwards gently as he looked down at her, pressing their lips together softly. She melted against him, not wanting to leave the moment as he held her close.

"Hey lovebirds!"

They jumped apart from each other in alarm, Fives cheeks turning a lovely shade of pink at the sight of Klaus leering in his doorway.

Klaus grinned knowingly. "Family meeting downstairs, if you guys have time for that sort of thing..." he winked and left.

Lena looked up at the ceiling in frustration. "I'm so tired of this family."

Five breathed out a laugh. She smiled at the sound of it, not something she would hear too often. It made her chest warm.

His hand found hers and in a second they were in the kitchen.

Klaus flashed Five a sly grin, kicking back in his chair with his feet on the table.

Both of them sat down, Five next to Klaus and Lena next to Five, the couple subconsciously scooting their chairs closer together before sitting down.