2:20

Due to traffic, the journey took longer than expected and the whole time Lena was tapping her thighs rapidly and counting down the minutes that passed them by. The second they got to the alley they tore out of the car and ran into the alleyway, eyes falling upon the only person there - Luther - and her heart shattered as she realised they weren't going to make it.

Five took out the briefcase from it's hiding spot behind the dumpster while Lena was frozen at the entrance of the alley. He checked the time, not able to meet Lena's eyes as she already knew they were cutting it thin.

"Where is everyone?" Luther asked expectantly.

Five threw his hands up in exasperation. "You're the first!" He said, bitter.

"What?"

"Yeah."

A lanky body collided with her shoulder as a familiar voice yelled, "hey, we made it!" As he stumbled past her.

Lena walked further into the alley, eyeing the mans strange behaviour. He met her eyes and they lit up.

"Nice to finally meet you..." he slurred with a lopsided smile, before falling against the wall as though he were drunk.

She stared at him, utterly confused.

He groaned, falling on the floor, looking about ready to vomit with how pale he was.

Lena blinked at him before shaking her head, approaching a pacing Five who looked ready to shatter the ticking briefcase to pieces then and there.

Luther shook his head. "I can't believe it. I mean, you're here!" He gestured at his brother on the floor.

Five met Lena's worried eyes. "We have eight minutes left."

"Dónde están los otros?" She put a hand to her head, dismayed, not really asking him but just putting the words to the wind.

"Your guess is as good as mine!" He responded roughly.

She shook her head, staring at the entrance to the alleyway, her heart pounding.

"I bet Diego got caught up with Lila," she grit her teeth, clenched her fists at her sides. "This fucking family..."

She wanted to scream. She wanted to scream. She wanted to say fuck this world and fuck this family and just let it all burn.

Time passed quickly as Five paced and Lena chewed her fingernails until they bled. She was trying to keep herself calm as Klaus groaned in a puddle of his own vomit and Luther tried to make sense of what he was saying.

Five checked the time once more and stood still, stopping beside her. "We have one minute left."

Lena covered her face with her hands, growing emotional and trying to keep her frustrated tears at bay. Time was ticking on doomsday, she had just slaughtered a room full of people - which was sure to get her in deep trouble now they weren't going to make it back to twenty nineteen - they had no idea how to stop it without the briefcase, their only next option was way too dangerous, and they couldn't catch a fucking break.

She could feel the simmering anger radiating off of her husband in waves as he shook his head, pacing up and down. "It was a simple task. A simple fucking task!" He exclaimed. "All they had to do was be here. Didn't have to fight a giant sea monster, no. An army of mutants? Nein."

Lena removed her trembling hands from her face and swallowed, her heart hammering in her chest with anxiety. She felt sick. And looking at Klaus in a pile of his own vomit certainly wasn't helping.