3:16

Then, she shook her head and scoffed in something akin to amusement

Then, she shook her head and scoffed in something akin to amusement. "You're nothing but a dog with too much bark, and no bite."

It wasn't until she went to turn away from her that Lena finally snapped.

Too much bark and no bite? Okay. Fine.

She took one step towards the woman, knotted her fingers through a fistful of her hair and threw her forwards towards the mirror above the mantlepiece with vicious force.

Shouts of shock erupted around them, mixing with glass shattering and chairs scraping back.

"Oh my god!"

"Shit-"

Allison had barely had time to put her hands up to stop herself colliding with the mirror before pain blinded her. She put a hand out to push herself away from the mantle, glass crunching beneath her shoes.

The room suddenly went deadly silent as Allison closed her eyes, her reflection facing them in the half shattered mirror, jutting across her image like a spiders web. Slowly, a trickle of blood ran down from a split above her eyebrow, and then ran like a tap from her nose, down her chin, seeping into her neckline.

Lena stepped back, eyes dangerously alight, fingers burning, itching, to do more damage. The burning sensation in her chest roared for the violence that came to her like a second nature, that had been engrained in her very DNA.

Her and Five had the blood of best known serial killers and mass murderers running through their veins - and every time someone said something stupid or went against them Lena had had to fight the immediate surge of violence that sparked in her mind, to push it down and distinguish it because she knew it wasn't right. They were past that.

But now, with their third doomsday around the corner and two lifetimes worth of pain and suffering overshadowing her, she had finally allowed herself to give in.

You're not a mother and you never will be.

You're NOT a mother.

Never. Will. Be.

-Thank God-

what you did to your family-

It must be the universes way of doing everyone a favour.

She watched as Allison opened her eyes as a hand slowly reached up to touch the blood on her lip - exhaling harshly as she met Lena's eyes in the mirror and glared back at her furiously.

It took four seconds for Allison to snap out of her furious daze and Lena expected the first punch.

In fact, she let the pain strike across her jaw knocking her head sharply to the side.

Five's voice was rough, "Allison stop-"

But Lena was smiling to herself, head still turned, hair messily on her face as she went to hit her again. She didn't even need to get a proper look before her arm snapped up to catch the womans wrist. The girl dropped to one knee, spinning round to hook her leg around hers and using the grip on her arm, pulled her suddenly over her leg to slam her back into the ground beneath her.