1:12

"This is not good," Five muttered to Lena as they walked out of the building.

She didn't even bother covering the skin showing, nor the section of her bra peeking through the now low neckline of the shirt she was wearing.

"I was pretty good though, right? 'What about my consent, bitch?'" Klaus laughed.

"Klaus, it doesn't matter." Five snapped, and she felt the weight of what they just found out settle on her shoulders.

"What? Why? Whats the big deal with the eye, anyway?" Klaus asked with a shrug.

Lena sighed and stepped away from the two, mulling over her thoughts now that their lead had led them nowhere. She pressed her fingers to her temple as the beginnings of a headache started to form. She just couldn't catch a break, mind racing.

"The apocalypse is coming, and all you can think about is getting high?" Five asked incredulously, stepping closer to Klaus who didn't seem bothered.

She snapped out of her daze.

"Well I'm also quite hungry. Tummy's a- rumblin'" klaus patted his stomach for effect.

Five stared at him for a moment. "You're useless. You're all useless!"

She immediately slapped his chest, snapping, "hey!"

His eyes softened ever so slightly when he looked down at her. "Well obviously I didn't mean you." 

"Oh come on, old man. You guys need to lighten up!" Five went to sit down on one of the steps and she followed him, resting her elbows on her knees. "Hey, you know, I've just realised why you're so uptight. You must be horny as hell!" Klaus laughed as they both craned their necks to look up at him, Lena slightly disturbed. "All those years by yourself," he looked over at Five. "It's gotta screw with your head, being alone."

Lena chewed the inside of her cheek.

"I wasn't alone," Five said. He looked at her, and she gave him the slightest twitch fo the corner of her mouth.

"Oh? Pray tell." Klaus said, suddenly intrigued.

"He had me." She cut in quietly.

Five looked down as Klaus looked surprised.
Before Klaus could start on another rant, Five held her wrist and when she blinked they were in the back of a taxi. She shot him a glare as he casually told the driver to keep going.

"Warning..." she reminded him, spotting the brief reflection of her eyes glowing before she blinked and it was gone.

Five managed the smallest of smiles despite their ordeal today and it was enough to put her mind at ease, if just for a little while.

She leant back in the seat and crossed her arms over my chest. "Where to now?"

He sat forwards and turned to face her. "We," he said, eyeing her chest unabashedly. "Are going to get you some new clothes."

She perked up instantly and grinned.

"Got a problem with how I look?"

"Quite the opposite," he smirks. "You're too distracting and we've got shit to do."

She rested her head back and laughed.