3:1

They landed in a familiar foyer, dark walls around them and white marble floors

Lena caught herself on a circular table in the centre of the room, her leg burning with pain and her head spinning. A hand was placed at her elbow as she blinked away the dizziness of time travel.

"What- what day is it?" Luther asked, the first one to speak as they all took in what looked to be their old home.

Lena flicked a newspaper to her left and Five caught it, eyes scanning the front page.

His eyes lifted, a glimmer of hope in them as he met hers. "April second, twenty nineteen."

She blinked at him in astonishment, a slow smile gracing her features. "The day after the apocalypse..."

Allison gasped. "Wait, so we really stopped it?"

"Oh my god, is it over?" Vanya pleaded.

Klaus laughed in disbelief. "Did we actually succeed at something? That's incredible." He moved to give a one armed hug to Vanya. "I don't know about you guys, but I need a drink."

Lena couldn't tear her eyes away from Five's, not used to the genuine light in them as his lis dared to twitch upwards and the newspaper slipped back onto the table.

"Dios mio..." she murmured, in a sort of daze, as was he.

He took her hand and pulled her into a hug that she accepted, his face burying in her neck as she grinned into his shoulder.

"Yes!" Luther pointed at Klaus, agreeing.

"In fact, I need several." He maneuvered around the table, past the couple unable to tear themselves apart in their shock. "You guys look like you need several dozen."

When Five pulled away, he didn't let go of her hand. "For once I might be in agreement with you, Klaus."

"I should go find Claire." Allison glanced forlornly at the doors.

Luther tapped her on the arm. "One drink."

They both smiled.

Five was caught up in glancing around at their familiar surroundings, lost in the fact that he was home for once and for good.

Her eyes scanned the dark decor, the gloomy atmosphere, before she spotted Diego freezing in the doorway to the living room and squeezed the boys hand as she left his side, using the table for support to approach.

"Diego?"

As she limped to his side, her heart stuttered at the shocked frown on his face, anxiety swarming her gut. She followed his line of sight and when she saw what had him transfixed, she released a shaky breath that left smoke in the air.

"Guys?" Diego called out weakly. "Why is there a painting of Ben over the mantlepiece?"

Almost instantly everyone bundled over to see, the smiles on their faces dropping.