3:4

After showering for far too long under the hottest water she could physically make it go, Lena emerged feeling fresher and more well rested than she had in months, with the only exception of the fact the bedside next to her was empty when she awoke

A note had been left saying to meet Five down at the bar for breakfast, atop a large grey hoodie and leggings that she was sure he must have stolen placed neatly folded on the end of the bed.

She changed into the clothes and messily tied her hair up, not caring about what strands fell out and hung loose around her face - she dried them by heating her hands up and brushing them through the thick tresses.

Lena slowly made her way down to the bar with stiff movements, albeit far improved from the day before already.

She spotted Luthers broad form across the room and headed over, catching her husbands eyes over Klauses shoulder, who sat next to Diego.

She was surprised to see Five's eyes light up and a faint smile cross his usually so stoic features.

Klaus turned curiouy to look at what had him react like that and grinned when he saw her.

"Nice robe, honey," she winked at Five, eyeing him up and down as she took the seat beside him.

The delicious scent of Chinese food had her stomach grumbling and she eyed the containers on the table with interest.

"Yeah, yeah," he muttered, sliding her what looked like an alcoholic drink of some kind.

She stared at it for a second, eyeing the ombre effect in the liquid as it faded down from orange into a deep sunset red. There was a cherry and slice of orange wedged over the rim of the glass.

She glanced at him curiously. "Tequila sunrise?"

He arched an eyebrow. "You have to ask?"

Lena grinned. She pecked him affectionately on the cheek before taking a long sip, eyes alight.

The boy watched her for a moment from the side, a soft fondness crossing his features, quite rare for his siblings to see. He was transfixed, the image of his wife with rosy cheeks and golden shimmering eyes painting a picture of the morning sunshine; he hadn't had the blessing to see her that happy in so long it sent a pang through his chest.

"I can't believe you two." Diego stared between the two of them.

They ignored him.

Klaus was on his side. "It isn't even ten o'clock."

"So?" They both responded simultaneously.

Five added, "I'm not taking drinking advice from the addict."

Lena kicked his shin beneath the table and he grit his teeth, shooting her a glare.

"Be nice," she hissed as she took a container of what looked like chicken noodles for herself, picking up some chopsticks.