2:22

Everyone of the siblings and Lena convened back at Elliot's apartment (god rest his soul), and currently all stood around one of the many television sets on the store floor to watch the news report on the assassination of JFK.

But Lena had already seen the news report back when they were sent to Dallas by the commission and so didn't care for it; she had gone right upstairs to raid the bathroom cupboards for mouthwash and toothpaste to get the taste of vomit and blood out of her mouth. With Elliot gone she had no concerns about using half the bottle, wishing she could use it to drown her sorrows. Every rinse stung the cuts across her inner lip but the relief of the minty taste outweighed that.

Last she had left them all, the siblings were in dismay about their 'identities' being plastered over the news - to which she had muttered a bitter, "you get used to it." - before storming upstairs.

"Isn't she just a ray of sunshine?" Allison had asked sarcastically. The usual Lena would have snapped back at her but she had other things to worry about.

For one, she was quite hungry, but there wasn't any decent food in the place. And two, she felt gross in her current clothes and had to change them - even if the vomit hadn't gotten on them, she still felt dirty.
So she threw back on those smart black trousers, found herself a white shirt slightly too big for her and tucked it into the waistline along with a black sweater.

She had heard how Vanya had been the thing that caused the end of the world again and the others had managed to stop it. She should have been ecstatic that they'd stopped it. But she wasn't. Nothing felt like an accomplishment anymore. Besides, they weren't out of danger yet, especially with the commission on their backs, and as she spent her time alone upstairs it became all she could think about. The paranoia of what was coming next.

When she headed back down, Allison was the one to switch off the TV.

"Well, where are we supposed to go?" She asked, looking around at the others spread around the room.

Klaus raised his hand lazily, turning in a slow circle. "I have this yurt just outside Reykjavik. We could totally lay low there. Folks there are a little weird, but lovely..."

Lena decended the stairs slowly and shook her head. "Hiding's not gonna make a difference. The Commission will hunt us down wherever and whenever we go, and they won't stop until we're dead."

"She's right," Diego stated seriously, arms folded across his chest. "They'll never stop."

Both Lena and Five shot eachother an odd look before their eyes fixed on him.

"I'm sorry, since when are you an expert on the Commission?" He inquired.

"Since I just got back from there."

"What?!" Lena and Five exclaimed in unison.

"Yeah, they headhunted me, offered me a job. Full time with benefits, which I had to turn down." Diego revealed smugly to them both, folding his arms across his chest.

Lena pulled a face while Five scoffed.

"They headhunted you... the village idiot?"

"You mean your traitor girlfriend headhunted you and forced her madre to go along with it," Lena leant over the railings halway down the stairs, above them both, and fixed him with a blank look. "to keep Lila happy and still on her side."

Diego glared at her and turned away when she gave him a sarcastic smile in response.

"What, am I not allowed to be headhunted? Only the almighty Five and Lena needs to be in demand?"