3:12

When Five emerged, Lila chose for once not to comment on his downcast, slightly red eyes

Lena held tightly to the case as they teleported them back to the Hotel, though did not quite expect to end up falling through the air.

She felt a knee dig into her ribs as she landed, nearly knocking the breath out of her as she shut her eyes and groaned.

She could hear Lila groaning beneath her and Five to her right.

"Puta madre..." she muttered, rolling over to her side and shoving herself away from Lila who nearly kicked her again in attempting to get up.

"Shit." Five swore, putting a hand on Lila's shoulder to guide himself up.

She shoved him off of her and he fell back ontop of Lena who huffed and blew hair from her face, annoyed.

"Where have you been?" The voice of Viktor asked from above.

When Lena blinked, she saw they had landed right in front of some of the others; Luther, Viktor, Allison and Diego.

Five and her helped eachother up, the latter putting a hand on her lower back as she managed to stand.

"Facing my morality, Viktor." He stated lightly. "I don't recommend it."

Allison had her arms folded and an accusatory expression on her face that Lena immediately disliked. "You had the briefcase? We've been looking for this!"

She just kicked a piece of the broken case towards her and held tightly to the book in her hand. "Yeah?" She asked dully. "See if you can make use of it now."

The woman glared at her. Lena didn't care at all.

Five gestured bitterly to it's remains that they had just about landed on. "That was officially the last one on earth." He then glanced around at who was present and nodded to himself. "Okay, shit. Alright."

Lena felt the energy drain from her as Lila approached Diego, warmer than usual, and he frowned suspiciously.

He mentioned fighting with Allison and some other unimportant rubbish that she couldn't be bothered ot pay attention to, and exchanged a tired look with Five.

Finally he cut it. "Hey! Chatty Cathy's, quit the chitchat, alright? I'm calling a family meeting here."

Lila began to walk off.

"Ah ah ah, that means you too..." Five called out, but she was already gone.

Lena scanned the group. "Where is Klaus?"

Diego grew wide eyed. He suddenly wandered off calling out Stanley's name, whistling like he was in search of a dog, and her expression dropped.

"Dieg-" Five bit his tongue. "Lost another, great!"