Tang Ding Ding Extra-8

103. Tang Dingding extra [8]

It's one thing to guess, but it's another thing to hear it with your own ears.

Tang Ding Ding never expected that he would directly pierce it, and her mind suddenly went blank. She was buzzing and unable to think. She raised her head in shock and looked at him with wide eyes.

It took her a long time to find her voice: "You... "

Lu Zhi Xing's voice became deeper: "I like you, can't you tell?"

Now that he has spoken, let's talk it out completely. No matter how long she has liked that person before, Lu Zhi Xing doesn't care whether she is scared in her heart, but to him, she is just a rich lady who is loved by others, just a little girl.

In terms of financial resources, he was not as good as the Tang family, and even occasionally had rebellious periods. But he thought, what she needed most was not those empty things. She was born with those things, so what was she missing?

Give her a pure and simple love.

that's enough.

Tang Ding Ding: "..."

This confession made her completely unable to resist. Her ears were red and her fair cheeks gradually turned pink at a speed visible to the naked eye. She lowered her head slightly, still flinching a little, and whispered hesitantly: "But... I haven't... decided."

"Have you not thought of anything?"

Lu Zhi Xing wasn't too surprised. He didn't expect her to agree to anything as soon as he opened his mouth.

Otherwise, why would you still call it "I'm chasing you"?

It always takes effort and time.

Tang Ding Ding took a deep breath and looked up at him.

The man always seemed to have a gentle and tolerant look in his eyes, soothing her uneasiness.

She thought about it and said seriously: "I never thought about falling in love so soon before, and it wasn't because The reason for the person I liked before was that I just wanted to work hard and settle myself. After all, it was not easy to find something I like to do, and I feel that I can still do so many things..."

Lu Zhi Xiang smiled: "What else?"

This time, Tang Ding Ding was silent for a long time before whispering: "I don't know if I like you..."

Maybe she has a crush on him, but she doesn't know if she likes him or not.

Her first kiss was with him.

He was the director, and she often bribed him. The two of them had been together for a few months. He was a lazy and gentle gentleman. He was informal and casual most of the time, but when it came to work, he was extremely strict.

"I admit that I admire you very much. You are excellent and talented. I respect you very much..."

"But I don't know if I like you or not."

The little girl was honest and sincere, and handed over all her trump cards.

Lu Zhi Xing thought about it and realized that she didn't reject him directly.

She was really confused.

He was a little helpless, but also a little relieved, at least she admired him, right?

He smiled: "You have a good impression of me, don't you?"

Tang Ding Ding looked into his eyes and nodded slowly.