Chapter 38

Occasionally, I doubt myself, is it because I didn't look at other men more that I hung on this tree in Tang Yu for four years?

    Otherwise, I'll try to see?

    ——"Diary of a Little Rich Woman"

    Tang Xin froze in place, turning her neck stiffly, her eyes following the man's tall and slender back, why did he suddenly mention that kiss.

    She didn't want to think of that kiss if she could.

    She had seen an edited video "The most heart-wrenching kiss in a film and television drama" on station B before. If her relationship with Tang Yu was also a film and television drama, that kiss would definitely have a name in that video.

    She really kissed him in a "first and last" mood.

    If that counts as a kiss.

    Tang Yu said it was called gnawing and biting, but she had never kissed anyone before, so how did she know how to kiss well?

    The mood suddenly went down.

    Sure enough, she can't provoke Tang Yu, and she can't give him a second of softness.

    The forehead should have hit the button of his shirt just now, and there was a pain in one place, she raised her hand to rub it, and sighed softly.

    Tang Yu took two steps and remembered that the bathroom might be empty, then turned around and found a new towel from the two bags he brought back, went into the kitchen and opened the freezer, fortunately there were some ice cubes in the freezer.

    He wrapped the ice cubes in a towel and walked towards Tang Xin who was still standing there rubbing her forehead.

    Tang Xin saw his long legs approaching, she didn't look up at him, she put down her hands and was about to turn around.

    In the next second, her forehead suddenly turned cold.

    "What are you doing!"

    She was almost startled by the cold, and stared at him with wide eyes.

    Tang Yu stared down at her, his eyes were dark and deep, with a slight smile hidden, the corner of his mouth slightly hooked, leaned over and pulled her right hand, and pressed it on her forehead: "Press it yourself."

    Tang Xin held down the cold towel, she thought he was looking for the towel to wipe the water off her body.

    Tang Yu turned around, took out a new towel from his bag, and wiped his shoulders and chest. The man has been exercising all year round, and his figure is excellent. The wet shirt clings to the man's tight and tense body. Every move is very attractive.

    Tang Xin took a few glances, then turned her head, and pressed the ice cubes hard on her forehead.

    Sober up, isn't he just a man?

    Isn't he just a good-looking man? Summer clothes are light and thin. Tang Yu wiped them casually a few times, and he estimated that they would be dry in a while.

   He grabbed the towel and walked towards her, and asked in a low voice, "Does it still hurt?"

He stuffed a towel wrapped in ice cubes into his arms. Tang Yu caught it, lowered his head to meet her cold gaze, and she said lightly: "Not three minutes."

    Tang Yu understood what she said without thinking.

    She said that the kiss in the office did not last for three minutes.