Extra-7 Before & After Marriage

94. Highlights before and after marriage [7]

Tang Yu, since you like Tang Tang so much, I will reluctantly give it a try.

If it’s not Tang Tang, don’t be disappointed, you know?

——"Little Sugar Heart Diary"

As soon as it was posted on Weibo, within a few minutes, there were over a thousand comments. Fans were very excited. The show of affection they had been urging for so long finally came. The first show was so fierce that they directly posted their marriage certificate.

Tang Xin opened the comments and looked at them.

The first ones to comment were probably old fans of Teguan——

"Ouch! My old fan is bursting into tears. I've been following Tang Xin since she opened her Weibo account. After all these years, watching her get married, I actually feel like I'm marrying my daughter!"

"Congratulations! It's a perfect match! It would be great if we could take a group photo together..."

"Promise me that you will show your wedding photos when you get married, okay? Please!"

"Wow, wow, I'm so touched. What kind of divine love is this? The publicity and proposal are so shocking to me. She is finally married!"

Tang Yu also locked her up specially.

When the prompt sounded, he turned to look at her, picked up his phone again, and forwarded it on Weibo.

The announcement of their relationship and proposal was very sensational, but neither of them responded on Weibo.

However, Tang Ding Ding appeared on the show and was interviewed, and was often asked by the host about her brother and sister-in-law.

Tang Ding Ding even talked about it on the show. Joke: "I never thought that as a female celebrity, I would have to rely on my low-key brother and future sister-in-law to drive traffic."

The two of them are really low-key at ordinary times, and they were not insiders in the first place. As time went by, people didn't pay that much attention to them.

As soon as it was posted on Weibo this time, it didn’t take long for it to become a hot search topic.

Tang Yu and Tang Xin didn't care. Tang Xin called Tang Da Wei and Zhong Li Jun and told them about getting the certificate.

Tang Da Wei really married his daughter this time. He felt a little sad and sighed: "I know, I know. "

Tang Xin smiled: "Dad, I still love you."

Tang Da Wei felt more comfortable now and snorted: "If that kid bullies you in the future, don't hold it back and tell me, you know? Your father is not old enough to carry a knife yet."

Tang Xin: "..."

After she agreed, she hung up the phone.

Turning to look at Tang Yu, she said a little proudly: "My father said that if you bully me, he will go to Beijing with a knife."

Look, someone is supporting me.

Tang Yu parked the car into the shopping mall garage and smiled casually: "Then he might not be able to pass the security check."

"..."

Do you dare to say this in front of Tang Da Wei?

Tang Yu parked the car, leaned over to help her unbuckle her seat belt, rubbed her head, lowered his head and smiled: "I don't dare."