Chapter 5

Tang Yu, I'm not happy today.

    I want to cold war for a few days.

    ——"The Diary of a Little Rich Woman"

    The little girl's voice is crisp and soft, echoing in the private training room.

    The air was quiet for three seconds.

    Tang Yu's heart was a little complicated, didn't he feel wrong before?

    He came back to his senses, half-closed his eyes and looked at Tang Xin who was sitting on the cushion and staring wide-eyed, and said very slowly: "You, just, want, me?"

     It was panic, but those panic and bewilderment were instantly extinguished when they saw Tang Yu's eyes. 

   After hearing what he said, she smiled awkwardly, and hurriedly explained: "No, I mean as long as you are the producer. Because you are more powerful, the total box office of the films you were the producer last year exceeded five One billion, you are the most powerful person I know, and I know you the most, so I only want you..."

      She paused very subtly, "Be a producer, help me make a movie My own script, okay?"

    "I don't want you to arrange others, I just trust you."

    She emphasized again, her big eyes looked at him expectantly, and there seemed to be light in her eyes.

    Tang Yu leaned against the fitness equipment, folded his arms around his chest, looked at her with slightly downcast eyes, not quite convinced: "That's it?"

    Tang Xin nodded vigorously: "Yes."

    Tang Yu turned his head slightly, and turned his face to her , she doesn't know what he is thinking. Tang Xin looked at him quietly, a little uneasy. After waiting for a while, he suddenly raised his eyes to look at her, and chuckled softly, "What if I don't agree?"

    Tang Xin: "..."

    She blinked her eyes a few times, dumbfounded.

    She asked this question after careful consideration, and felt that Tang Yu would agree 80% of the time. how to say? Because she had been an ally with Tang Yu for more than a year, she knew that what Tang Yu said would definitely count, what he promised to her, as long as she asked, he would definitely give it.

    Although what Tang Yu gave her at the time was only a benefit condition.

    When she accepted it by default, she didn't think about interests at all, she just wanted to have even a little relationship of interests.

    Now, Tang Yu said no?

    He doesn't agree?

    Tang Xin suddenly felt sad, she pursed her lips, and in the next second, she glared at him, "Tang Yu, you cross the river and tear down the bridge!"

    Tang Yu laughed at herself, "Have I crossed the river?"

    Tang Xin: "..."

    No, He was PK out.

    She bit her lower lip and glared at him again: "You are the owner of a listed company worth tens of billions, are you embarrassed? There is no righteousness in business! It would be embarrassing for you to say that!"

    Tang Yu: "..."

He looked at her.

He smiled indifferently at the corner of his mouth, a little self-deprecating: "Do you still remember that I am the boss, so fierce? You are the one who treats the boss like this? If it was someone else, she would have been fired."