Chapter 78

Tang Yu, I think I am the winner in life, the three dote on me.

    ——"Little Sugar Heart's Diary"

  The man  said "Don't wrong her" in a low voice, as if holding her to the top of his heart, Tang Xin's eyes suddenly turned red, and she clasped his palm with her fingers, suddenly wanting to cry.

    She was afraid of making a fool of herself, so she tried not to cry, but she really felt aggrieved, especially when she was protected by someone she liked.

  All the sadness and grievances in the past few days came to her heart, she looked at Tang Dawei and Zhong Li Jun with red eyes , holding back her tears and said: "That's right, I haven't been home for half a year. Now that I've been back for so many days, you haven't taken care of me well. You've given me bad looks all day long, and you don't take me with you when you go out to have a big meal. What's wrong with you? Posting several circles of friends a day deliberately stimulates me, and you don’t feel bad when I eat instant noodles at night, and you don’t even buy my share of breakfast! It’s really too much!”

   After speaking, tears started to fall, she liked it Being alone for such a long time, no one could see her, she swallowed her sadness and grievances, finally got together, and when she returned home, she was rejected by her parents who had always spoiled her.

    She likes Tang Yu, and of course she hopes her parents like him too.

    The three of them didn't expect that she would cry, and they were all stunned for a moment.

    Tang Yu suddenly regretted it. He should have come back with her that day.

   He put his arms around her shoulders and lowered his head to coax her: "Don't cry, huh?"

     Especially Tang Dawei, hurriedly shouted: "Don't cry, Dad is wrong, I will take you to a big meal tomorrow! I will buy you a bag too! Buy two!"

    Zhong Li Jun: "..."

    Tears are really valuable.

    Tang Xin paused, then continued to cry: "I don't want it."

    Tang Dawei looked at Tang Yu with some annoyance. Although he was young, he was in charge of such a big company. How could he not have the brains and negotiating skills? Inch, one sentence gained the upper hand, but he and Zhong Li Jun were really wronged, and there was no way to refute it.

    He put his hands on his knees and hissed: "You are reasonable, kid. If it weren't for you, would it affect the harmony of our family of three? You asked her to help chase the candles, and the two of them have been good friends since high school. You chase after Mingzhu and turn around to chase after my daughter, how ugly is it? Those who don’t know think she’s a backup! And what about Lu Chu Ning, those fans scolded so badly, this is cyber violence , if no one stops her, it will definitely affect her work, don't think we don't know the depth."

    The air was silent for a few seconds.

    Tang Xin sniffed and continued to sob, trying to make Tang Dawei calm down.

    Tang Yu got up, took a few pieces of paper from the tea table, put his arms around her and gently wiped the tears off her face, scolded himself a few words in his heart, and regretted letting her come back to face it alone.

    He looked at Tang Dawei. No matter how low the man's posture was, his tone was extremely firm: "Yes, I admit that it's all my fault. I will make up for the grievances she suffered from me in the future, and I will treat her better.  If you are upset with me, I will come over with a phone call, and you can beat or scold me, don’t take your anger out on her."