Chapter 44

I wait for Tang Yu to surrender to me, just like he took the initiative to confess his love to me.

    ——"Little Overlord's Diary"

    The aftereffect of a hangover is headache and weakness.

    The next day, when Tang Xin woke up, she was dazed, with a severe headache. She closed her eyes and fumbled under the pillow for a long time but couldn't find the phone. She turned over and got up to look, only to find that the phone was on the bedside table.

    She grabbed her phone and saw that it was already twelve o'clock!

    Lying back on the bed again, she realized that something was wrong, and looked down, she was still wearing the dress from yesterday, and she was wrinkled after sleeping all night.

    Knock, knock, knock—

    the door was knocked suddenly.

    Tang Xin hugged the quilt tightly tightly, her heart almost jumped into her throat, and she almost screamed.

    "Are you awake?"

    The man's deep and familiar voice sounded.

    Tang Xin's whole body softened. Just now she thought that a thief had broken into the house. Was Tang Yu trying to scare her to death? She slowly climbed out of bed and was about to open the door. After walking a few steps, she realized that she was still wearing a skirt wrinkled into sauerkraut. She stepped back and opened the closet door.

    Fearing that the door would open suddenly, she shouted at the door again: "Don't come in!"

    Tang Yu stood outside the door in black home clothes, with the corner of his mouth hooked: "Come out for dinner when you wake up."

    He slept late last night, but he woke up at 1:00 and waited for more than four hours, but she was still asleep, and there was no way to continue sleeping like this, so he knocked on the door.

    After making sure she was awake, Tang Yu turned and went back to the living room.

    Tang Xin took out a cotton skirt from the wardrobe, and took out her phone to check WeChat after changing.

    You Xiaohuan: "Last night, Tang Yu sent you home, and when you woke up well, write me a letter."

    The little rich woman: "..."

    Soon, You Huan called and immediately came over: "What do you mean? He made you gone?"

    Tang Xin was speechless: "No!"

    Then she said: "I even have the same skirt as yesterday, okay?"

    You Huan: "Your tone sounds regrettable?"

    "What a pity!"

   The mobile phone went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. There was no residual makeup on her face. It must have been wiped off.

    She suddenly softened and lowered her head, "He is still at my house now. I was scared to death. I thought there was a thief in the house just now."

    " Still there?"

    "Well, I'll take a shower first, I'm so uncomfortable."

    Tang Yu waited in the restaurant for more than 30 minutes before Tang Xin came out of the room slowly.

    The little girl's hair was a little wet, she changed her clothes, her whole body was clean and fair, obviously she just took a bath.

    She stood in front of the dining table, looked at the man leaning on the chair, and glanced at the light and delicious meals on the table. Regarding what happened last night, her memory is a bit fragmented, she only remembers that she scolded him, and then a few of them left the clubhouse together...