Chapter 51

Tang Yu, Feng Shui turns, it's up to you to survive.

    ——"Little Overlord's Diary"

    Tang Xin hung up the phone, turned around and bumped into Ding Xiaoshan, Ding Xiaoshan looked at her with a smile: "You were also urged to marry by your parents? It feels like you are still young, and the person chasing you seems like Not a lot, why would they still go on a blind date?"

    Two people were in the project team, Tang Xin was young, and Ding Xiaoshan was somewhat unconvinced by her, but she was not the lead screenwriter, and the two usually quarreled over the script, sometimes over a line . They all blush.

    Tang Xin smiled and said, "Well, there is no age difference in urging marriage. If your parents think you should have a boyfriend, they should urge you, and if they think you should get married, they should urge you even more."

After she finished speaking, she sighed, "Go back to work.  I'm alive."

    Lu Zhi Xing wanted to ask Tang Xin for the first version of the script.

    Only Tang Yu and Tang Ding Ding have the script.

    Tang Xin took the script back from Tang Yu that night, made a new copy and brought it to Lu Zhi Xing.

    When the script was handed over to Lu Zhi Xing, Tang Xin was actually a little nervous. She didn't know if Lu Zhi Xing would approve her script, because the current outline of the script was quite different from the few plots she wrote two years ago.

    Seeing her nervousness, Lu Zhi Xing smiled, "Let me take a look and compare."

    Tang Xin smiled, "Okay."

    For several days, Lu Zhi Xing didn't show up, and he didn't say anything about the movie script.

    Until the day of signing the contract, Lu Zhi Xing finally appeared. He was a bit haggard, as if he had stayed up for several nights, but he was in good spirits.

    The place where the contract was signed was at Time Films. The time was ten o'clock in the morning. Tang Xin went there with Lu Zhi Xing and Feng Cheng. She drove by herself. After the contract was signed, she was going to pick up her parents at the airport.

    Lu Zhi Xing was in the car with Feng Cheng , Lao Yuan. He leaned on the co-pilot and closed his eyes to rest. Feng Cheng glanced at him and asked, "Have you stayed up late these days?"

    "Yeah."

Lu Zhi Xing opened his eyes and looked sideways at him, "Old Feng, let's revise the outline of the script."

   " Ah?"

Feng Cheng was startled, "Don't you care about the script?"

    Lu Zhi Xing smiled lowly . He shook his head and sighed: "I don't care if I don't eat this bowl of rice anymore. After signing the contract, I will go back and show you something. It's very interesting."

    Feng Cheng smiled: "Change it, just change it . what?"

    What's there to say about this, didn't they always change the script like this?

    Tang Xin hadn't been to Time Films for a long time. Assistant Gao came downstairs to greet her in person.

She looked at him and said with a smile, "Assistant Gao, don't you wear contact lenses?"

Gao Heng stretched out his hand to push the glasses and said with a smile : "I don't wear it very much, it's not good for the eyes."

    Several people went upstairs together and walked into the bright conference room.