Chapter 86

Hey, Tang Yu, look, you must love me so much that you can't extricate yourself.

    I won.   

  —— "Little Sugar Heart Diary"

  The scene was filmed on a beach.

  After Lu Zhi Xing called for a break, the photographer went to drink water and rest, and Lu Chu Ning also went to touch up her makeup. Tang Ding Ding's assistant saw her go to bed before, and silently backed away.

    Ever since she was a child, she has never been spoken to in such a tone in front of so many people, except for Tang Yu who is occasionally a bit aggressive towards Tang Ding Ding  , but she was NG more than a dozen times, and when the director coldly scolded her for what was going on, she still felt very ashamed and sad.

    She doesn't have much experience, her acting skills are overwhelmed, the more NG she gets, the more nervous she gets, and she can't get into the show yet.

    Tang Ding Ding  bit her lip, took a deep breath, and then raised her head and said in a low voice, "I didn't cry. If you still cry if you can't take a good picture, it's too shameful."

She obviously wanted to cry.

    Lu Zhi Xing stared down at her. The little girl's eyes were moist and clear. If he said another word fiercely, tears would fall down in a second. It's not that he has never scolded and cried actresses before, but he has never felt so complicated this time.

    Tang Ding Ding is a newcomer. She was spoiled and spoiled since she was a child. She has never suffered a bit. She and Tang Xin won't be a good lady, but he and Tang Xin got her to film a movie. No matter how he look at it, she looks pitiful.

   He smiled helplessly: "The tone was a bit harsh just now."

    Tang Ding Ding stared at him nervously, afraid that if he said sorry, she would appear too delicate, so she whispered, "It's okay, it's my problem, I didn't get into the show..."

However, she didn't apologize.

    After all, it was true that an apology would be hypocritical.

    Lu Zhi Xing knew early on that Tang Ding Ding was not the kind of arrogant and domineering young lady, she was innocent and cute, if it was any other actress who joined the group with money, she would play a bit of a temper more or less, she never did.

    "The sun is getting a little hot, come here, I'll tell you about a play."

    He regained his gentle tone, and turned to walk towards the awning.

    Tang Ding Ding followed him, and when they got to the tent, Lu Zhi Xing put his hand into his trouser pocket, paused, and found two lollipops, he gave her one, and stuffed one into his mouth.

    Tang Ding Ding: "..."

    She took it blankly, "Director Lu, do you like sweets?"

    In her eyes, boys don't like sweets very much.

    "It's okay."

    Lu Zhi Xing sat down lazily, and explained a few words with a smile, "Just now Xiao Jiaming gave it to me, saying that she would bribe me to be gentle with her."

    five years old.

    Tang Ding Ding looked at the lollipop in her hand in shock. She knew at the age of five to bribe the director not to scold him too hard, but to be gentle...she can't lose!

    The little girl looked down at him, her eyes sparkling: "Then what kind of candy do you like?"

    Lu Zhi Xing: "..."