Chapter 46

I don't think I can escape Tang Yu's calamity in my life, but I have worked so hard, Tang Yu has to suffer a little bit.

    ——"Little Overlord's Diary"

    There is no such good thing in the world anymore.

    Feng Cheng and Lao Yuan looked at the sky, feeling as if money was being dropped and pies were being dropped from above. They looked at Lu Zhi Xing and felt that if they refused to agree to this matter, they would be fools. Just nod, the money for the movie and the heroine are all worth it. There is.

    After Lu Zhi Xing was stunned, he subconsciously glanced at Tang Xin. He was absolutely sure that Tang Yu gave away all the money for his family's screenwriter, otherwise, how could such a good thing happen.

    He just wanted to know what Tang Xin thought.

    Tang Xin was very confused at the moment, she didn't know how to answer, what to say, because the investment can be obtained, but the heroine is not easy to find, this is related to the whole crew, she can't directly refuse, this is a big blow to Lu Zhi Xing and The cast is not fair.

    Moreover, Tang Ding Ding is really suitable for the role of Jiang Yi.

    There is no harm if there is no comparison. When Zhou Jialu was compared with Tang Ding Ding, she was instantly overshadowed.

    She was struggling, and Tang Ding Ding, who had been out of state, came back to her senses and said angrily, "I haven't agreed yet! Don't think so good!"

     Oh yes   , Little Sheep may not be willing...

    Tang Xin's mood It was very complicated, and she was relieved while feeling regretful. She poked Tang  Ding Ding with her elbow and smiled: "You really don't want to?"

 After a while, he emphasized: "What I said is that if she is willing, she will bring money into the group."

    Two conditions-

    first: Tang Ding Ding likes and is voluntary.

    Second: If Tang Ding Ding agrees, he must bring funds into the group.

    In short, if Tang Ding Ding wanted to play the heroine, she could only bring money into the group.

    one stone two bird.

    Most importantly, it gave Tang Xin a very reasonable and comfortable step down.

    Lu Zhi Xing glanced at Tang Ding Ding, suddenly a little funny, he curled his lips together: "Let's go eat first, as for this matter, Miss Tang can seriously think about it, apart from a kiss scene, there is nothing too extreme in this film Scene."

    Tang Ding Ding has read the original novel, so of course she knows that there is a kiss scene, but what she cares most about is not these, because she never thought about acting.

    At this time, Huo Chen Dong, who arrived late, finally understood. He frowned and looked at Tang Ding Ding: "Are you going to act?"

    Tang Ding Ding glanced at him, and said firmly: "Not necessarily."

   After thinking about it, she added One sentence, "Whether to go or not is my own business, why are you speaking in such a tone?"

    Huo Chen Dong had a complicated look on his face, he didn't know what attitude to take towards her for a moment.

    Tang Yu glanced at him without emotion, and looked at Gao Heng: "Call and book the restaurant."

    "Okay, Mr. Tang."