Chapter 69

Tang Yu found out about my trumpet, it's over.

    Afraid that he would force a confession.

    ——"Little Sugar Heart Diary"

    I am yours.

    This sentence is really heart-warming.

    Tang Xin's heart skipped a beat, and when he clicked on her Weibo homepage and saw her Weibo nickname "Flying TXX in Ten Thousand Flowers", she froze suddenly, her heart almost bursting out, and she quickly turned her phone .

  After taking it down, she hurriedly said, "Don't!"

    It was the trumpet she switched to for surfing, and this trumpet has been used for many years, and she has participated in various discussions about secret love.

    There are a lot of secrets , she lowered her head and pinched the phone, not sure if he remembered it.

    She stuffed her mobile phone into her pocket, looked up at him, and repeated calmly: "It's better not to make it public, I'm not an artist, and I just made it too official to announce my relationship, people thought I was relying on you to make my debut "

    This is the truth, if it weren't for some of Lu Chu Ning's fans talking too much, she wouldn't want to talk to her, what worries her most now is whether Tang Yu remembers her trumpet... the suitcase stands in front, in the elevator.

   After being quiet for a few seconds, Tang Yu lowered his eyes to look at the two spinners above her head, put his hands in his trouser pockets, and smiled noncommittally: "Aren't you unhappy that I was labeled with another label? If you are not happy, just go straight, this is Little Overlord."

    She looked up at him: "Really?"

    Ding——

    the elevator door opened, Tang Yu pushed the luggage with one hand, walked out with his arms around the person, walked directly to her door, and replied casually: " Well, as long as you don't break the sky, I can clean up the mess for you."

    "Father Tang, you're really good."

    She praised him to save face.

    "..."

    It's almost midnight now.

    Tang Xin didn't refuse him, she was a little distracted when she pressed the password, the corridor lights were still on, and the room was very hot and pitch black. 

   Tang Yu put the suitcase by the door, and someone grabbed her neck. The down jacket she had draped over her shoulders fell to the ground, and there was a few rustling sounds, only to hear the two people's sudden heavy breathing.

    Tang Yu leaned against the shoe cabinet, lowered his head and pecked at her ear, and asked in a low voice, "Miss me?"

    Her heart was beating like a drum, and her head was buried in his hard and warm arms, listening to his strong and warm arms. There was a strong heartbeat, and he rubbed it hard, indicating that he wanted to.

    The man smirked, pinched her chin and lifted it up, arched his back and lowered his head to kiss her lips.

    Tang Xin raised her face, her body also leaned back, her lower abdomen was tightly pressed against his waist, softly rubbing against his chest, her lips and teeth intertwined with him in shortness of breath, her head was thinking drowsily, this is the only reunion after a farewell

    In the dark, the two kissed inseparably, when Tang Xin's ankle was suddenly rubbed by a group of furry things .

    She was caught off guard and shuddered.