Chapter 36

I am 25 years old, not 17 years old. My world is not so pure and kind, and it is more colorful.

    It's not that I can't live without love, it's just that I have more regrets.

    ——"Diary of a Little Rich Woman"

    Tang Ding Ding stared blankly at Huo Chen Dong while biting her straw, and then at the little star beside him. She still remembered that this little star was called Zhao Fei Yu, a student who just graduated from the Film Academy, who acted in The female number two of a TV series is very popular.

    Now, the second female lead in a movie invested by Time Films, she doesn't know if Huo Chen Dong stuffed her into the crew.

    After all, Tang Ding Ding was young, so she was not very good at hiding her emotions. Sadness and shock were clearly written on her face, which made people feel a little distressed.

When Huo Chen Dong's eyes fell on her face, he suddenly regretted coming here.

    In the next second, the little girl's eyes suddenly lit up with a fierce look, and she even clenched her hand holding the juice glass tightly.

    Huo Chen Dong's back shivered inexplicably, looked at her, and smiled awkwardly: "Ding ding... What a coincidence, I didn't expect the clothing studio your brother mentioned to be here."

  He looked at Tang Xin who had a fake smile, "Xiaotang Xin, do you not welcome me?"

    Tang Xin smiled brightly: "How is that possible!"

    She patted Tang Ding Ding on the shoulder: "Go."

    Don't be cowardly! Kill him!

    You Huan leaned on the side and gave her an encouraging look.

    Tang Ding Ding took a deep breath, put the juice on the table, met Tang Xin's encouraging eyes, clenched her fists, turned around and smiled, and walked towards Zhao Fei Yu: "Sister Huanhuan has just launched a lot of new styles, which one do you like?" One piece? I'll take it for you and send it to the fitting room."

    Huo Chen Dong's eyebrows jumped slightly, he looked at the little girl, and said in a low voice: "Ding ding..."

    Tang Ding Ding looked up at him, and said with a smile, "I'll help you."

" Sister Huanhuan greets the guests, you go and sit on the sofa over there."

    Zhao Fei Yu regained her senses from the brief daze, looked at Huo Chen Dong and Tang Ding Ding, and smiled: "I didn't expect you both to know each other, what a coincidence..."

She always felt something was wrong, but since she came, she couldn't leave like this "Then I'll just take a look."

    Tang Ding Ding stopped looking at Huo Chen Dong, followed Tang Xin's example, and took Zhao Fei Yu to choose clothes.

    Huo Chen Dong frowned, turned his head and glanced, feeling a little uncomfortable, he didn't want Tang Ding Ding to entertain Zhao Feiyu, even if she had no relationship with him, she was just a little princess in his eyes, how could she To serve people?

    Tang Xin saw that Tang Ding Ding was quite comfortable, poured a glass of water and walked towards Huo Chen Dong, and said with a smile: "Mr. Huo, sit down for a while, it takes a long time for women to choose clothes."

Huo Chen Dong looked back at her, took the water glass and smiled: "Okay."

He leaned back on the sofa and spread his long legs carelessly. Then he glanced at the not-so-big studio, and then at the young and beautiful female designer behind the workbench, "Before Tang Yu told me that your friend opened a clothing studio, but I didn't expect it to be here, it's quite special."