Chapter 14

How long have you asked me to like you? I will not answer this question.

    next question.

    —— "Diary of a Little Rich Woman"

    On the second day, Tang Xin went to buy cat litters, crawling frames, various small toys, top-quality cat food and various canned fish for the little milk cat. The treatment was as good as that of Snowball, even better.

    ——After all, it was the first gift Tang Yu gave her.

    After all the things were delivered and settled, she looked at the little milk cat she was playing with excitedly, thought for a long time, and named it: Hanamaki.

    She sent Tang Yu a WeChat message and asked him if the name was good.

    Tang Yu replied, "It's fine if you're happy."

    Tang Xin: "..."

    She could imagine his cold and slightly sarcastic expression. Looking at those five words, she slowly tasted a little sweetness. Come.

    In the afternoon, she took the flower rolls to You Huan's studio, Ming Zhu was also there, and the three of them made an appointment.

    She hugged the cat and opened the door, both of them looked up at her at the same time, You Huan glanced at the cat in her arms, raised his eyebrows and said, "Is it really the cat given by Mr. Tang?"

    Tang Xin smiled and said, "Yes."

    In the studio The speaker in the room plays music, the sound is not too loud, suitable for chatting background music.

    She walked over, put the flower roll on the table, and stroked its soft and long hair.

    Ming Zhu stretched out her hand to rub it, and You Huan also stretched out a hand. The three of them rolled the flower roll together. The face was deformed by the roll, but they still lay obediently on the table, squinting their eyes, feeling very comfortable.

    You Huan was surprised: "This cat is so obedient."

    "It's quite obedient, but it doesn't suit Tang Yu. The cat scratched him yesterday, so I had to get a vaccine."

   "..."

    Ming Zhu looked at Tang Xin and said : "Are you going home on Ching Ming holiday?"

    "Yes, let's go back for two or three days."

   Tang Xin nodded, thinking of Ms. Zhong's words, she couldn't help curling her lips, "My mother wants to ask me to go on a blind date again. I'm not yet 25 years old! Young and beautiful, I have a house and a car. Why are you going on a blind date?"

    You Huan glanced at her: "I'm urging you to find a boyfriend."

    Ming Zhu looked at her: "Didn't you say that Mr. Tang has already seen that you like him? Are you so patient?"

    High school It's not that Tang Xin didn't like boys when she was young, but she has always adhered to the principle of "fall in love first, then lose". Even if she likes him, she will never open her mouth easily. Even if she opens her mouth to say she likes it, she can still find her own weird reasons to make the other party suspect: She doesn't seem to like me that much?

    However, Tang Yu must be the one she has had the longest crush on.

    Also a favorite.

    Doing the math, it's been almost four years, which is unbelievable.