Chapter 34

Is it true that people can't see it when they are in front of them, but they have to go far to see clearly.

    Tang Yu, maybe I don't quite understand this feeling, and I feel a little humiliated.

    ——"The Diary of a Little Rich Woman"

    Over the past few years, the films shot and invested by Time Films are basically themes and military themes, or criminal investigation and suspense, while Lu Zhi Xing prefers literary films, and the two films in the past two years have never been released at the same time. , in fact there is no competition.

    So, a few days ago, Mr. Tang suddenly said that he wanted to look at the recent market research data of Lu Zhi Xing's studio. Gao Heng guessed that it might still be related to Ms. Tang.

    Since Miss Tang left the company, even he felt that something was missing, let alone Mr. Tang.

    Tang Yu threw the documents aside, looked up at his assistant, "Do you think Lu Zhi Xing's commercial films will lack investment?"

    Even though he has made blockbuster films, there have also been bad ones, but Lu Zhi Xing has also made good films and won awards, works and achievements Putting it there, plus the fact that the film became popular before it was shot, and the book was sold out, even if some people are not optimistic about this kind of subject matter, they are willing to take risks and invest in it.

    Originally, investing is a risky thing. Even the best directors and crews will sometimes fail, not to mention one or two dark horse movies that hit the box office every year.

    "I'll Give You a Dream" seems to be just a light fantasy novel. It's not too difficult to adapt and shoot. The most important thing is the post-production. The special effects are quite expensive.

    This is why Shi Guang bought the copyright for many years, but no one has ever proposed to shoot it-it costs money, takes risks, and may not be popular.

    Gao Heng choked, and said, "Mr. Tang is right."

    Tang Yu frowned slightly. What he was worried about now was that if Tang Xin knew that he was tempted to invest in her movie, she might call him sick again. His current behavior is indeed a bit abnormal.

    Pushing the person away, he leaned forward again.

    He had never done this kind of thing before, so he felt a bit embarrassing.

    Knock, knock -

    the door opened, Tang Yu and Gao Heng knew who was coming without looking back.

    Huo Chen Dong came in with a document, Gao Heng looked at him, turned to Mr. Tang and said, "Then I'll go out first, Mr. Tang." "

    "Wait."

    Tang Yu called him to stop.

    Gao Heng stood still, and Tang Yu explained without emotion: "Look at the itinerary for the past few days, take some time to make an appointment with Lu, and just say that I want to talk to him about cooperation."

Gao Heng said, "I  know With an expression like this, he pushed his glasses, and said straightly: "Okay."

    Huo Chen Dong raised his eyebrows, and as soon as the person went out, he threw the document on the table, propped his hand on the table and nodded at Tang Yu's chin: "Tsk tsk, what's wrong? Can't hold it back anymore, are you going to make a move?"

    Tang Yu glanced at him lightly, and asked nonchalantly: "No?"

    Huo Chen Dong hissed, with an exaggerated expression: "It's really rare to see you in a hundred years. After knowing you for so many years, the first The first time I saw you spend money chasing after a woman, Xiao Tang Xin was so damn capable, she took the copyright and ran to Papa Lu, and Papa Tang chased him with the money..."