Chapter 9

I want to confess when Tang Yu likes me, even a little bit.

    ——"Diary of a Little Rich Woman"

    At that moment, Tang Xin felt that the sky was going to collapse.

    Her mind was blank, as if she had been hiding in the dark for three days and three nights, but she was suddenly pulled out, all the armor on her body was torn off at once, and she was forced to look up at the bright incandescent lamp.

    The light made her dizzy and dizzy.

    That's all there is to it.

    ——It can be called tragic.

    She regretted it very much. Why didn't she just silence Assistant Gao?

    She, she, how will she get back?

    God, let her disappear in place!

    The elevator was eerily quiet, and the faces of the three of them were even more unpredictable.

    Tang Xin's face turned pale and red, and Tang Yu's expression was unpredictable. The upright Gao Heng suddenly felt a little complicated.

    Ever since Tang Xin told him that conversation at the gym that night, he felt that something was wrong with this girl. Today he touched her face, and she looked at him bluntly and shyly.

    He would be a fool if he couldn't see anything more.

    But what happened to her delivering breakfast to Gao Heng?

    Tang Yu was afraid that it was a misunderstanding, so he wanted to ask Gao Heng clearly before making a judgment, but he didn't expect Gao Heng to be so straightforward, he was really upright to the center of the earth.

    He fixed his eyes on the little girl's red and thin earlobe, half-closed his eyes, and called her: "Tang Xin."

   As soon as the words came out, he realized that his voice was a little hoarse, and he coughed.

    Ding—

    just in time, the elevator door opened, and it was the second floor.

    Tang Xin suddenly came back to her senses, her mind was still buzzing, but she had quickly figured out a countermeasure, looked back at Tang Yu, and calmly smiled, "Didn't I just want to rub your new car last time? I just haven't ridden it before.  Maybach, I just want to try it."

    Gao Heng was dumbfounded: "..."

    Can it be round like this? He subconsciously looked at Mr. Tang.

    Tang Yu frowned, the end of his eyes became narrower and longer, and he looked down at the smiling little girl in front of him.

    No one went out, the elevator door slowly closed, Gao Heng quickly reached out to block it, and the elevator door slowly opened again. Tang Yu glanced out, then curled his lower lip casually: "Really?"

   He glanced at her again, and stepped out, "Then let's go."

    She didn't move.

    Tang Yu took two steps, turned his head slightly, looked at her from the corner of his eye, and raised his eyebrows slightly: "Aren't you going to ride in a Maybach?"

   Gao Heng looked at Tang Xin, smiled and said, "Miss Tang, you go out first."

    Glancing at him expressionlessly, she walked out gracefully, "Yes, then trouble Mr. Tang."