Chapter 45

You can't get around what the world wants to give you, and what you don't want to give you, no matter how hard you force it, it won't fall into your hands.

    So, is Tang Yu a catastrophe that I cannot avoid, or is it someone this world wants to give me?

    —— "Little Overlord's Diary"

    Time Films does not do online dramas, the TV dramas are broadcast on the stars, and the quality is guaranteed. It is difficult for other artists to join the group. Zhou Jialu also passed the audition at that time, and Jiayi Media had a history with Time After several cooperations, she sold a little face before signing it.

    Zhou Jialu's agent received a call from Time, and the other party readily said that the contract could be terminated peacefully, and was taken aback for a moment, not expecting things to go so smoothly.

    Zhou Jialu was putting on makeup, and when her manager hung up the phone, she asked, "Brother Tian, ​​did Shi shi agree to terminate the contract?"

    Liu Tian smiled: "Yes, we will sign the contract after your activities are over in the morning."

     It’s always like this, vacillating before the choice, especially when things are going so smoothly, Zhou Jialu is a little hesitant. She looks at Liu Tian in the mirror: "Do you really want to terminate the contract? I liked the role before, and you said it would be popular."

    Liu Tian waved his hand: "Even if it's popular, it's still the second female number, and TV dramas can't compare to the big screen! How popular is Tang Xin's book? How many times have you seen it before? Even Tang Yu has already reposted and advertised for her. I guess Time will invest money in this movie. So, isn’t it still produced by Time? And it’s also the heroine of the movie. Even if Lu Zhi Xing’s movie hits the market, it will still have a box office of 500 million. You can judge by yourself. Which one is better?"

    Zhou Jialu thought, yes.

    But still a little hesitant, she frowned and said, "In that case, will President Tang have a bad impression of me? After all, it's not a good thing to take the initiative to terminate the contract. Will he think that I don't have the spirit of the contract?"

Zhou Jialu has a good impression of Tang
 Yu , a man like Tang Yu, regardless of his worth or appearance, is superior, and he is also the CEO of Time Films, with first-class resources. If she can be his girlfriend, even his lover, she will be very popular.

    Liu Tian said: "Don't even think about it, Tang Yu, he doesn't play these things, and he doesn't look for girlfriends in the industry."

    Zhou Jialu sent the makeup artist away, her beautiful eyes rolled: "I heard about it a few days ago, he talked about A girlfriend in the industry."

    As for who it is, she can't figure it out.

    She just said, there is no man in this circle who doesn't play, Huo Chen Dong likes to play very much, Tang Yu and him are brothers, so they must also play, it's just that they hide well, like attract like, don't they?

    Liu Tian laughed: "Do you want to rely on Tang Yu? You have had scandals with him a few times, has he ever talked to you? I think you might as well try Huo Chen Dong, it won't hurt you to be his woman, take a look . Has Zhao Feiyu been doing well recently?"

He looked at the time, "Okay, if you don't go, you'll be late."

    After the morning event, Zhou Jialu and Liu Tian went to time to terminate the contract.

    At noon, Tang Yu and Tang Ding Ding Huo Chen Dong had lunch at a nearby restaurant. Since Tang Ding Ding fell off her horse, she has been released. The eldest lady is the eldest lady. She spends soy sauce in the company every day, doing nothing, whenever she has a chance Just ask Tang Yu for a meal.