Chapter 61

Tang Yu said, to deal with me, you have to use bully to rule bully, fuck him.

    ——"Little Overlord's Diary"

    Tang Yu stared at her all night, Little Overlord was sick and injured, her face was bloodless, lying sickly, he used a cotton swab to moisten her lips several times, It looks pink and soft.

    Throughout the morning, while he was dealing with official business, he looked at her and saw her eyelashes move several times, knowing that she was probably about to wake up.

    After waiting patiently for more than a minute, she seemed unable to open her eyes, and her eyelashes kept trembling.

    Now as long as he thinks of her saying that lovelorn can't be given anesthesia, he feels sore in his heart. Looking at her constantly flailing eyelashes, he couldn't hold back, obeyed his heart, and leaned over to kiss her.

    She didn't expect to wake up with a kiss.

    Tang Xin stared at him for a while, then said unhappily, "You're sneaking in."

    As soon as she opened her mouth, her voice was still hoarse.

    It's a bit ugly.

    She frowned.

    Tang Yu smiled unabashedly, and nodded frankly: "I really intend to sneak in."

    He finally found out, slowly chasing after her is useless to this girl, she seems to like more intense methods, such as last night.  He had a fight, and her attitude towards him softened a lot.

    Really shameless.

    Tang Xin's face was a little hot, she pursed her lips subconsciously, and felt that this action seemed to be reminiscing about that kiss, she quickly got up and wanted to get out of bed, she had to wash her face to wake up, she had a fever and tossed all night, now It must be ugly.

    Tang Yu got up and helped her, looked at her and said, "I'll ask for leave for you from Lu Zhi Xing."

    She hummed, put on her slippers, and walked quickly to the bathroom.

    The ward is a separate room with good facilities. Tang Yu has already placed all the daily necessities on the sink. She glanced at the mirror, except that she was a little haggard, but she didn't seem so ugly. She probably lacked a lipstick.

    "Do you need help?"

    Tang Yu asked standing outside the door, he was afraid that it would be inconvenient for her to have one hand.

    "No need!"

    Tang Xin blushed and picked up the hospital pants. The nurse changed them for her last night. She couldn't figure out how he wanted to help her. She has no problem brushing her teeth and washing her face with one hand.

    As soon as she opened the door, Tang Ding Ding and You Huan pushed the door open and walked into the ward, while Tang Yu went out. Tang Ding Ding was carrying a lot of things in her hands, including a pile of food. She piled up the things on the table, took them out one by one to explain their uses, and finally introduced a glove to her: "This is a waterproof glove. When you take a shower Put it on, and it will be waterproof!"

    Tang Xin smiled: "Thank you."

Tang Ding Ding grabbed her hand and looked at it, muttering: "My brother said that you are seriously injured, and you are staying in the hospital. I'll come here to relieve you."

  Because Tang Xin's phone was broken, Tang Yu didn't have You Huan's contact information, so he called Tang Ding Ding directly and asked her to tell You Huan.