Chapter 52

Neither Tang Dawei nor Zhong Li Jun are good at fooling, they are easier to fool than me.

    Tang Yu, you are really going to die.

    ——"Little Overlord's Diary"

    Tang Yu's body froze, and his calm expression showed signs of cracking. He even panicked for a moment. He never thought that Tang Xin's bandit father knew about this, let alone that the other party so direct.

    Before he could speak, Zhong Li Jun stared at him, her voice raised in shock, "No wonder I said it looks so familiar! You are Tang Yu!"

She also looked him up and down, and commented, "You are better than the ones on TV and Look handsome in the photo."

    Tang Yu: "..."

    He took a deep breath secretly, and said in a low voice, "Yes, I'm Tang Yu... There was a little misunderstanding between Tang Xin and I."

    He didn't recognize himself at the beginning Heart, it is also a misunderstanding.

    No matter how calm and frank Tang Yu was, he knew that the situation might be a bit tricky. If he made a mistake, there would probably be two more mountains on the way to recover Tang Xin.

    Tang Dawei laughed: "Really? What's the misunderstanding?"

    Tang Yu was silent for a second, his mind spinning quickly, and he thought about his words.

    But Zhong Li Jun spoke first: "No, you, a CEO worth tens of billions, how come you live here? And you live in the opposite door to our daughter?"

She said, why does it feel so familiar, but dare not recognize him? How could a billionaire CEO live here? Shouldn't you live in a big villa or a high-end apartment?

    Tang Yu: "..."

    Every question of this couple is a soul torture.

    Tang Yu had never felt so tense and oppressive in the mall. He rolled the tip of his throat slightly, looked at the middle-aged couple, and said solemnly, "I'm chasing Tang Xin."

The words just fell .
    Click—

    the door opened suddenly.

    Tang Xin was wearing a loose T-shirt dress, her long hair was loosely draped over her shoulders, she held the door and looked at them, her expression was a little uncontrollable, she glanced at Tang Yu, rolled her eyes in her heart, and told you not to come back Don't come back, you just want to come back.

    Embarrassed? Shura field, right?

    You don't know how smart Zhong Li Jun and Tang Dawei are and how powerful they are in combat, right?

    She complained fiercely in her heart, raised her smiling face and went out to hold Zhong Li Jun: "Dad, Mom, what are you doing standing at the door?"

She looked at Tang Yu again and smiled calmly, "President Tang , you are back from a business trip.”

    The scene was very embarrassing.

    Tang Yu looked at her and nodded lightly: "Yes."

    Tang Xin pulled Ms. Zhong into the door without any explanation, "Let's go, let's go home."

    Zhong Li Jun was dragged by her, frowning and patted.  She raised her hand and scolded, "What are you in a hurry for? I still have something to ask."

    Tang Xin: "..."

    She lowered her voice and said, "What do you want to ask? I'll tell you when I get home!"