Chapter 49

"Let's go."

    Tang Xin was dragged out of the house by Tang Ding Ding, she stepped on her slippers and came out.

After Tang Yu entered the door, he raised his hand and unbuttoned the two buttons. He was a little looser, and he looked back at her. , with a slight smile on the corner of his mouth.

    The chef follows behind and starts working as soon as he enters the door.

    Tang Xin and Tang Ding Ding were sitting on the sofa, she turned her head to look at the dining room, and sighed: "You are rich and willful."

    Tang Yu leaned on the single sofa, turned on the air conditioner, and threw the remote control on the coffee table, Looking at her casually, "I'm going on a business trip tomorrow, Auntie has already emptied the fridge, next time I have steak, I'll make it for you myself."

    Tang Xin's heart beat faster, she looked at him in a daze, in fact, Tang Yu had chased after her before. It wasn't fanatical when it was bright, but he was very good and caring about her, as if he flew over immediately after knowing that she was injured.

    The current Tang Yu, in order to be her neighbor, spent tens of millions of dollars to buy this apartment. In order to have something to do with her first movie, he terminated the contract to give away actors, and even asked Tang Ding Ding to bring money into the group.

    Now he said he was going to cook her a steak.

    She didn't deliberately compare, but subconsciously wanted to know how much Tang Yu liked her now?

    @无限好文,all in Jinjiang Literature City

    Tang Ding Ding exclaimed: "Wow, this is the first time I've heard my brother say that he is going to cook for someone."

    Tang Yu didn't seem to have heard her, still looking straight at Tang Xin  . As if waiting for her to respond, Tang Xin's heart skipped a beat when he stared straight at her. She looked away and looked at the restaurant. The chef had already placed the half-rare steak on the plate.

    The chef stood in front of the dining table and said respectfully, "Boss Tang, Miss Tang, it's fine."

    Tang Xin got up and walked over to him, passing by him, looked down at the man's long legs lying between the coffee table and the sofa, and smiled sweetly: " I'd better try the steak from a five-star chef first."

    Tang Yu stared at her dimples with half-closed eyes, thinking she might as well not smile.

    Tang Xin saw that he didn't intend to move his leg, so she raised her leg to step over. In the next second, the man's leg suddenly retracted, and Tang Xin's toes got stuck on his calf. With a scream, she was about to pounce forward, her hand was gently held by someone, and she turned halfway around. In a circle, the whole person fell straight into the arms of the man.

    She sat on the man's lap in shock, her hands resting on his hard chest, her head resting on his shoulder, the masculine breath filled the tip of her nose, and her heart beat uncontrollably.

    After being dazed for a few seconds, she looked up at him in disbelief.

    Tang Yu leaned lazily on the sofa, lowered his head, and looked at her with a half-smile: "Why are you so careless?"

    Tang Xin: "..."

    She blushed, and slapped him hard on the chest, and quickly walked away from him. Standing up, staring down at him, scolding: "Be careful of your sister! You must have done it on purpose just now!"