Chapter 62

Tang Yu, if you are beaten in the future, I will feel sorry for you.

    ——"Little Sugar Heart Diary"

    The house has only been unoccupied for two days, and the house has been deserted for a while.

    The flower roll was sent back to the Tang family by Tang Yu, and Tang Ding Ding took care of it for the time being.

   Tang Xin suddenly found out that Tang Yu was really chasing someone.

   Seriously, almost everything would be covered.

    During the two days she was hospitalized, she didn't have to worry about anything, he had arranged everything.

    Tang Yu put the things on the sofa, Tang Xin ignored his tyranny, turned on the computer that was still on the coffee table, and turned to look at him: "Let Ding Ding bring back the flower rolls tomorrow, my mother will come over in two days. "

    Zhong Yan caused such a big incident, and her hand was injured again, Zhong Li Jun insisted on coming, saying she was worried.

    However, Tang Dawei didn't have time, so Zhong Li Jun came alone.

    Tang Yu hummed, unbuttoned his suit, watched her turn on the computer, and asked casually, "Want to write a script?"

   " No, I'll copy the files and photos  on the phone."

  She put the phone next to the computer, and the data was transferred in Flashes kept flashing on the screen, Tang Yu looked at them casually with his legs crossed, and saw the titles of the files titled "Diary of a Little Rich Woman" jump over one by one.

   He was a little curious: "You still keep a diary?"

   Tang Xin panicked and quickly calmed down : "Well, it's a record of inspiration."

    Tang Yu didn't notice that Tang Xin didn't have many things backed up, and it would be fine in a while.

   She took out the new phone and took out the card with one hand clumsily.

    "I'll do it."

    Tang Yu leaned over and took the phone away. Her phone was not locked yet.

   He accidentally clicked on the photo album with his finger. When he lowered his head, he saw a photo album called "TY", with a quantity of 365, as shown on the small picture. It was his back standing in front of the office window.

    He froze.

    The phone was snatched immediately.

    Tang Xin grabbed the phone so hard that her fingers turned white, she didn't look at him, she lowered her head and said in a relaxed tone, "Don't peek, the photo was taken secretly before, and I forgot to delete it."

  Tang Yu rested his hands on his thighs, drooping his eyes Looking at her silently, he took the mobile phone back from her hand, and said in a low voice, "Change it for you," as if nothing had happened.

    He quickly changed the card and handed her the mobile phone.

    Tang Xin took it, locked it and threw it on the table, got up and said, "I'm going back to my room to rest, you can go home."

    Someone grabbed her hand, pulled her hard, and she fell into his arms.

    The man hugged her from behind, his arms were tied tightly around her waist, and she was aching from the force, his head was buried in the hollow of her shoulder, his breath brushed her ears warmly, and his voice was low: "Little Overload, I'm sorry!"