Chapter 11

Tang Yu seems to have found out that I like him and can't hide it anymore.

    Then, stop hiding.

    ——"Diary of a Little Rich Woman"

    Tang Yu lazily leaned on the chair, threw the pen on the table casually, and looked at the little girl who was still standing in front of the desk. He suddenly didn't know what to do with her? Where to arrange? After all, he owed her a favor.

    As she said, there is no righteousness in business.

    He still buttoned his shirt to the top habitually, stroking his chin and thinking silently. No matter how loose this man's posture is, his abstinence and rigor will never disappear.

    Tang Xin looked at him quietly, not knowing what he was thinking.

    Maybe she thought she was hopeless? Not suitable for the screenwriter's job? Or maybe Time Films doesn't need her?

    Tang Yu was still thinking with his head tilted slightly, when there was a project that was better and more suitable for her, she suddenly said briskly: "Mr. Tang, how about this, just decide on the topic and let me follow the project. "

    He raised his eyes and looked at her.

    She curled her lips: "Anyway, in my situation, it's very difficult to switch to the chief screenwriter."

    Continue to be her 18th-line small screenwriter.

    Tang Yu turned around and looked straight at her: "You really think so?"

    Tang Xin nodded, "I can only think so at the moment."

    Otherwise, what else could she do?

    The corner of Tang Yu's mouth curled slightly, and said, "Let's do this for now."

    Wait until there is a suitable project.

    After talking about work, Tang Xin couldn't stay in his office any longer. She pointed to the door: "Then I'm leaving?"

    Tang Yu hummed, watching her turn around, suddenly remembered the cat at home, and called him to stop: "Wait."

    Overjoyed, Tang Xin quickly turned her head, put her hands in front of her body, and asked obediently, "Is there anything else?"

    "What breed is your cat?"

    "Ah?" Tang Xin didn't expect him to ask this, "Jingila, what's the matter? Does Mr. Tang want to raise a cat?"

    "No, just ask."

    Tang Yu curled the corner of his mouth without emotion, "Okay, it's okay It's gone."

    Tang Xin said, and this time she really opened the door and went out. After walking out of Tang Yu's office, Tang Xin decided to talk to Assistant Gao to settle last night's debt! She glanced at the few secretaries who were working for the secretary, but she didn't see Assistant Gao.

    She met Assistant Gao in the tea room. Assistant Gao stood at the door holding a water glass and looked at her with a smile, "Miss Tang, what's the matter?

    " How did you stab me in the elevator? You... how could you do this! We agreed not to say anything."

Gao Heng paused, a little embarrassed: "Boss Tang asked me, I can't lie to him "

    Tang Xin: "..."

    She was startled, her eyes widened slightly, and she stammered, "Boss Tang... asked?"