Chapter 10

I have never been a rational person, I am self-willed, arrogant and domineering.

    Tang Yu, I am really patient with you.

    —— "Diary of a Little Rich Woman"

    "Why?"

   Huo Chen Dong paused, "Tsk, Mr. Tang, you are already in your twenties, why are you still so rigid? You don't think it's because you chased after your best friend and met Tang Xin again? Moral corruption, loss of humanity?"

    Tang Yu didn't speak, his eyes looked at the flashing neon lights across the street, and slightly lowered his eyes.

  Huo Chen Dong sighed sympathetically: "Forget it, I don't think Tang Xin is the one you like."

    The two grew up in the same compound since they were young, and their relationship is like brothers. Principles are not easily changed or broken. Even the woman he likes is the same type from when he was studying to now.

    Tang Xin looks sweet and cute, but she is not the type Tang Yu likes, and her personality is too jumpy.

    Huo Chen Dong also came to talk about work, and it was mostly a joke when he talked about it. Since Tang Yu didn't want to talk about it, he didn't say anything more, and the two hung up the phone.

    Tang Xin's sweet smile flashed in Tang Yu's mind, and he yelled "Mr. Tang" and "Mr. Tang" casually and briskly, and occasionally called his name casually and cunningly. Tang Xin and Ming Zhu are good best friends, and he knows how good their relationship is.

    She is a good girl, cute and optimistic, with an off-the-wall and funny personality, even when looking at her circle of friends, she can't help but smirk.

    Tang Yu frowned suddenly, tore off the towel, turned around and went back to continue training.

    ...

    In the evening, Tang Xin lay on the bed and sent Tang Yu a WeChat message: "Mr. Tang, shall I go to the company to see you tomorrow?"

   Tomorrow is Saturday, and many people are off.

    Tang Yu usually has no other entertainment on Saturdays. And things, will go to the company. The boss has gone to the company, and the little secretaries upstairs don't dare to neglect, so generally Saturday is an overtime day.

    Tang Xin is the screenwriter. The topic selection has not yet been decided, and the project has not officially started. Usually, she is quite free and does not have to be on duty. .

    There are few people in the company on weekends, so she is quite happy to go, not to mention the good things like going to Tang Yu's office...

    Tang Yu came back late from the fitness club tonight, and when he drove the car into the basement, the car lights shone into the parking space On the road, he caught a glimpse of a small box, which happened to be placed in the middle of the parking space. He paused with his hands holding the steering wheel, squinted his eyes, stopped the car, opened the door and walked to the box.

    Inside is a white kitten.

    Tang Yu was a little speechless. He looked around, but he didn't see anyone, and he didn't know who released it. He was half-squatting with his trouser legs in his hands, with his forearms on his knees, and looked down at the fluffy kitten in the box. The kitten's eyes were blue and looked at him fearlessly.

    Tang Yu frowned, got up and went back to the car to get his mobile phone, ready to call the property owner.

    Before the call was made, Tang Ding Ding's call came in first. Generally, Tang Ding Ding would only call him for two things. The first is that she has no money, and the second is that she is about to run out of money.