Chapter 55 Part II

As the car drove out of the intersection, Tang Yu took a deep breath, looked out the window absently, and suddenly saw Huo Chen Dong's car stop by the side of the road.

    The car drove quietly to the underground garage.

    After stopping, Tang Xin looked around sleepily as if she had just woken up: "Are you there?"

    Tang Yu murmured, and pushed open the car door.

    The two got out of the car and walked into the elevator. Tang Xin stood there all night in high heels. In fact, her calves were sore. She drank again, and now she was tired and groggy. 

Tang Yu was thinking about things along the way, and his mind was full of her, and in the end only her light "I won't read it anymore" was left.

    After getting out of the elevator, Tang Xin walked directly to her house.

    Tang Yu stood still and watched her lower her head to press the password.

  At the moment the door opened, all the suppressed emotions surged up and turned into an irresistible impulse.

    Just as Tang Xin was about to open the door and walk in, someone grabbed her wrist, pressed her shoulders and spun half a circle, and slammed her back against the door firmly.

    Clap—

    the door closed again.

    The man's kisses mixed with the smell of alcohol fell overwhelmingly, his breath was scorching hot, he just bit her lips, and when she whimpered, he drove straight in, the kiss was warm and agitated, even more ruthless than last time.

    Tang Xin was frightened by his enthusiasm, and it was too late to react and struggle.

    As soon as she raised her hand, he grabbed it, pressed it against the door, and pressed it firmly.

    The breath in the chest was tight, and the body gradually softened. Tang Yu's kiss...was quite intoxicating.

   She sighed in her heart, gave up struggling, and closed her eyes.

    There was no sound for a long time, and the corridor lights dimmed.

    In the dark, there are only the sound of kisses and the panting sounds of mixed men and women, which is addictive.

    After a long time, Tang Yu let go of her, buried his face on her shoulder panting, and asked word by word: "Little Overlord, what is the thorn in your heart? I asked you to help me chase people? I didn't promise to be yours. Producer, or did I not read your book? Did I reject your confession, did not respond to your kiss, or did I not hold your hand in time? You fell in love with me first, and I found out too late?"

    The man's hoarse voice pierced into her ears, making Tang Xin tremble.

    "Huh?" He straightened up, with a tinge of scarlet in his normally dark eyes, and looked at her deeply, "I still have both?"

     "..."

    Tang   Xin's hair was disheveled, and a piece of her snow-white shoulder was reddened by him, and she was angry. Before she could catch her breath, her face was red and her lips were red, and she stared blankly at him.

    There is probably only one thorn in her heart, that he doesn't love her enough.

    The man pinched her chin, lifted it up, and looked into her eyes: "I'll pull it out for you, okay?"

    Tang Xin's heart shook, she lowered her head, remained silent for a few seconds, and pushed the person away.

    Tang Yu followed the trend and took a step back, looking down at her. The little girl pursed her lips, looked up at him, and smiled with bent eyes: "Tang Yu, the last kiss was evened out, this time you occupied me again. Cheap."