Chapter 19

Tang Yu, I was myself when I liked you, and I was still myself after being rejected.

    It's just that you didn't see clearly.

    ——"Diary of a Little Rich Woman"

  At the moment of  , Gao Heng swears with his life that he has never seen President Tang look so ugly. Even though they were forced to disband and so on, Mr. Tang's face was not so ugly.

    Little did he know at the time, this was just the beginning.

    In the future, Mr. Tang's black faces will be more and more times, and there will be more ugly times than this...

    But this is all for a later time.

    After a long silence, Tang Yu's face returned to calm, and he frowned slightly: "Who wants to buy her copyright?"

    Gao Heng said nervously: "I haven't heard of this..."

    "You go out."

    Gao Heng walked to the door, Tang Yu Stopped him again: "Wait."

    Gao Heng turned his head: "Mr. Tang, tell me."

    Tang Yu let out a sigh of relief, and took out a document from the desktop, which was the topic handed in by the project team in the morning. He tapped on it: "Let them come up for a meeting at three o'clock."

    It seemed that the topic was confirmed, Gao Heng nodded, "Okay."

    ...

    Downstairs, after Tang Xin rejected Gao Heng, she was a little out of sorts, she wonder if Tang Yu will be angry when he hears those words? Suddenly someone patted her shoulder, and when she looked up she saw Han Xiao Xiao approaching mysteriously, she was startled: "What are you doing?"

    Han Xiao Xiao approached her ear and asked in a low voice: "You hurry up!" Secretly tell me, who is Lu's father?"

    Tang Xin: "..."

    Han Xiao Xiao pulled out a chair and sat down beside her, and said in a low voice, "I saw your reply on Weibo. Didn't you say go to copyright? Are you talking about signing a contract? Why didn’t you sign it? Who is Father Lu?”

    After Tang Xin quit the big account yesterday, she has never been on the "Sugar Heart" Weibo big V account. She didn't even know it. Now her Weibo comments are almost upside down. They are all guessing, betting, and voting. What about Papa Lu? who is it?

    "Guess." Tang Xin smiled.

    "..."

    Han Xiao Xiao rolled her eyes: "If I can guess it, should I still ask you? You don't know, the fans on your Weibo are so powerful, they make all the producers of film and television companies People directors, as long as the surname is Lu, all of them will be fished out."

    The main reason is that several entertainment big V bloggers reposted her Weibo, curious about who Lu's father is, so they attracted many netizens who are not book fans. It's all messed up.

    Tang Xin was dumbfounded: "...isn't it?"

    Han Xiao Xiao: "If you don't believe me, go and see!"

    Tang Xin hurriedly grabbed her phone, exited the small account, and logged into the account "Tang Xin". There were several "knock knocks" on the door, and the planner coughed: "There is a meeting at three o'clock. Everyone is ready to go upstairs."

     The screenwriters of the project team got up one after another, and while packing their things, they discussed:

    "Is it a topic selection? Have you passed it?"