Chapter 4

I don't want anyone else, I just want you, Tang Yu.

    ——"Diary of a Little Rich Woman"

    When Tang Xin was about to go to bed, she saw this praise and stared at her phone in a daze. Did Tang Yu know that the faceless man in her painting was him? If they are really together in the future, will he regret clicking this like?

    When she thought of his dark face, she wanted to laugh, but when she suddenly thought of his indifferent face during the day, she couldn't laugh again.

    It is also possible that he will never be unaware of this little secret.

    Tang Xin pulled the quilt over her head, but she couldn't fall asleep anyway. When she couldn't sleep, she liked to think about scripts wildly. Right now, her mind was a little messy. There was a story that she couldn't make sense of but she really wanted to express.

    It's not often that she feel this way. Tang Xin didn't dare to sleep, so she got up and turned on the computer, typing on the keyboard.

    Her nerves were stimulated and she hardly fell asleep. By the time she realized it, it was already five o'clock in the morning. Terrified, she climbed into bed and went to sleep.

    Staying up late hurts the skin!

    Many screenwriters and authors have the habit of staying up late, and sometimes when inspiration strikes, they can write until dawn. Tang Xin also stayed up late when she was in college. At that time, relying on her youth, it didn't matter if she stayed up for a few nights. Not now!

    Because Tang Yu praised her for having good skin, but he didn't just praise her alone. He praised Ming Zhu, and by the way, he also praised her...
At that time, in the early stage of the formation of the main creative team of "Anti-Terrorism", Tang Xin and Ming Zhu were determined to be together. A screenwriting team, both of them are from Suzhou, plus they are beautiful, with tender and fair skin. There was a dinner party with several producers of the company. They joked that Mr. Tang was eccentric and assigned the two most beautiful female screenwriters of the company to the same crew.

    Director Jiang has worked with Tang Yu several times, and the two are very familiar. He didn't think too much about the excitement, and said, "That's not true, our Mr. Tang prefers beauties."

Everyone joked like this . The Lord sat down, and the soft light shone on the short black hair. In the half-darkness, he raised his eyebrows and smiled, and asked lazily, "Who doesn't love beautiful women?"

    Everyone laughed and said yes.

    Tang Yu just glanced at Ming Zhu, and said tentatively and casually, "The water town in the south of the Yangtze River raises people."

    At that time, Tang Yu didn't know that Tang Xin was also from Suzhou, but only knew that she had a good relationship with Ming Zhu. At that time, she didn't know that Tang Yu was already casting a net to chase people, so she said with a smile, "I'm also from Jiangnan."

She liked Tang Yu longer than Tang Yu liked Ming Zhu.

    He froze for a moment.

    Director Jiang answered with a smile: "Shouldn't we just say you two?"

    Tang Yu came back to his senses, bowed his head and smiled.

    At that time, Tang Xin felt that the woman Tang Yu likes must be beautiful, Ming Zhu is beautiful, she likes to wear cheongsam, her temperament is gentle and quiet, and she is a well-known screenwriter for cheongsam-obsessed beauties. It is really normal for Tang Yu to like her .