S.S

Yes.

I promise I will write other characters.

Have fun reading

Have fun reading

All readers are aged 20 and above !

Inspired by a shinichiro AI I found at c.ai ...don't ask me what I was doing there.

Shinichiro X fem yn

_____________________________________

"Pass me the wrench, will ya?"

The tall, tired man asked the girl beside him. They were crouched down by the bike he was patching up, it gave him hell then what it's worth. Sweat droplets rolled off his forehead, wiping it away aggressively , he resumed working on the stubborn bolts. Yn slapped herself mentally for getting turned on by his slender fingers gripping the screwdriver. He exhaled with a grunt,Shinichiro at this point wanted to throw away the bike and burn it.

AND THE MAN LOVES BIKES.

Yn scanned through the garage, she felt a cold hand cup the back of her neck and guide her vision to the cupboard.

"Up there,yn"

He answered,eyes never leaving the engine. Yn gulped at the height of the iron cupboard,

"Careful, there's nails and glass pieces on the floor. I don't need another headache for tonight"

Ouch.

Did he seriously consider his loving girlfriend of 2 years a headache? Just because she took the blame of breaking the bike. Yn swallowed her sadness, exhaling a long breath as she went over to the location and found the tool. Now, the problem was ...

THAT BASTARD BOYFRIEND OF HERS PLACED IT SO HIGH FOR WHAT?!?!

Cursing her short legs, yn tiptoed to reach it but failed eventually. A firm press of a warm wall of flesh behind her caused yn to control the moan threatening to release. She could feel shinichiro's strong ashy scent, his breathing heavy against her body as he took the wrench himself.

"..."

"Shit-!"

Shinichiro hissed as the metal scrap bruised his palm, yn grew worried as she tried to wipe the blood away with the hem of her skirt. He scoffed and proceeded to work on fixing it,

"I'm fine,don't bother"

Yn knows how bad his temper could get but ...today was their anniversary of being together for 2 whole years. She's seen almost all sides for him, loved him harder Every day. Yn and him were friends from a young age, growing together, shinichiro didn't hit on her as he respected yn and was afraid it'll ruin the friendship.