The Parcel

Jeongyeon walked into the gym where Momo and Jihyo were working out.

"We have a problem." She announced as she looked at her best friends.

"What?? What happened?" Both asked unison.

"Mina and Chaeyoung were almost kidnapped today. Thanks to Dahyun, we were able to find them on time." Jeongyeon explained.

"Where are they now?"

"Chae is at home. I have put Ryujin for Mina's protection." Jeongyeon paced a little.

"We need to do something." Momo commented.

"Do you think he knows?" Jeongyeon asked Jihyo.

"No I don't think so. We have hid our records pretty well and besides Commander Ming is on our side. " Jihyo reminded.

"So it's just Mina he is targeting?" Momo asked.

"It assumes so. Momo get a background check done on everyone close to Mina." Jihyo ordered and she nodded.

"I will check with the Ims. Let's see if there is any movement. Oh and I want something from Kai, Mo. Something to scare." An evil smirk spread Jeongyeon's face.

***********************************************************************************************
Minhyuk has been searching the whole town for Jackson and Kai. They had been missing for more than two days now. His men had been worked over night to track both of them.

Ever since Mina revealed about his designs resembling her friends, she had done a thorough investigation about the Japanese beauty. In turns out Jackson was her college mate. They were pretty close friends which means it's only a matter of time she figure out what happened.

What Minhyuk didn't know was that with Commander Ming's help Jackson has been sent to Japan to his family and they are under protection. He also made sure that none of his team members information will be leaked.

Minhyuk used his money to bribe Mina's secretary in order to plan a kidnap. Unfortunately Chaeyoung had to be apart of it, even though Minhyuk didn't know who she was. But Jeongyeon interference on time saved them which made the bad guys irritated.

His phone rang in his pocket as he was looking over some CCTV footages received from the club Kai went to.

"Hello..." He answered without looking at th screen.

"Miss me?" There was a deep chuckle from the other end. Minhyuk stiffened at the familiar voice. The same voice that said Jackson has been taken. His men had tried multiple times to track the number but couldn't find out.

"What do you want?" He asked gritting his teeth.

"Why do you think I need something ? I am offended" there was a fake snicker on the other line.

"I don't have time for your bullshit. Cut the crap and tell me what the fuck you want." Minhyuk's voice raised dangerously.

"Calm down. I came in peace and I have sent you a gift. Open the door." The voice on the other end said.

Suddenly the door bell rang and Minhyuk looked at his men.

"Open the door. Check who is it ". He ordered his men.

One of the guys quickly went to the door. When he opened it he couldn't find anyone but a box was sitting at the door step with Minhyuk's name on it.

"Boss, there is nobody outside. It's just a box." The guys replied showing the box to him.

"Check everywhere. Search." Minhyuk yelled at his men.

There was a laugh on the other end of the phone call. "There is no use. Open the package. Don't waste your time watching CCTV footages to find your brother. Maybe it's him in the box." There was another evil laugh this time a bit louder and the call ended.

Minhyuk quickly opened the box. The blood on his face drained when he found Kai's jacket fully covered in blood.

***********************************************************************************************

Erin Mun stormed inside their warehouse where Minhyuk sat terrified, still looking at the bloodied jacket. Mr. Mun's arrival created a terror among the gang members. They stood up in fear. He walked towards Minhyuk and looked at the jacket. His blood boiled.

"Find whoever is behind this now. I want their head on my feet. I don't care who you kill or what you do. Kill that bastard Im." He snarled at his followers.

They quickly obeyed and rushed to do the task.

***********************************************************************************************

Jeongyeon knew Minhyuk's next target would be Nayeon or Mr. Im. She quickly drove to the Ims residence.

Nayeon was waiting for Jeongyeon so that they can have breakfast together. She was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Is she early today?" Nayeon wondered as she went to open the door.

She gasped in horror when she saw who was on the other side. Her father stood outside clutching his abdomen. His white t shirt was covered in blood.

"Nayeon. Get inside. Call Jeo... Jeongyeon." Mr. Im trumbled in pain. He quickly got inside and closed the door hastily.

Nayeon stood shocked. She didn't know what to do.

"Appa....appa....what happened.....oh my god you are bleeding" Nayeon quickly held her father from falling down.

"I am fine. Go to your room. Lock it...don't come out until I say so." Mr. Im pushed Nayeon towards the stairs.

There was loud banging on the door and someone trying to open it forcefully. "Go Nayeon....go faster...." Mr. Im pushed Nayeon again. He stood quickly got a heavy vase from the table and held it closer to him..

"No Appa. I am not going....whatever happens I am staying with you." Nayeon cried out as she held on to her father.

"Baby...listen to me....please." Mr. Im begged. The banging on the door continued but suddenly gunshots can be heard and then the banging stopped.

Mr. Im looked at the door. He was scared even more. A sharp pain shoot through his abdomen again which made him kneel down.

The door was kicked open. Mr. Im quickly covered Nayeon with his own body.

"Mr. Im, are you alright ?" Bambam's familiar voice called out .

Nayeon opened her eyes to lookup and she quickly felt relieved seeing Bambam. Mr. Im sighed in relief when the soldiers arrived.

Bambam quickly checked Mr. Im.
"Sir. You are bleeding. C'mon let's take you to the hospital. Jeongyeon" Bambam called out while helping the old man up.

Nayeon looked behind to see Jeongyeon pushing an attacker inside.

"Tell me who sent you or I will blow your head out." Jeongyeon growled in his ear and pushed him to the ground.

"No....don't ...kill me....they sent me.....Mr. Mun." The guy trembled in fear. Jeongyeon aimed her gun at the guy's head and pulled the trigger. Nayeon screamed and covered her ears. She had her eyes closed tight. This was the first time she witnessed Jeongyeon being brutal and evil.

She felt an arm wrap around her arm and drag her. When she finally had the courage to open her eyes, she saw Jeongyeon broad shoulder in front of her and she was walking down the steps where deadbodies of several men were scattered.

Jeongyeon felt a weight on her shoulder and she quickly turned around to see Nayeon had fainted. Jeongyeon carried her to the car along with Bambam and Mr. Im. They quickly drove to the hospital. Bambam called Jihyo to clean the mess on the way.

Jeongyeon clutched the steering a little tighter. Her knuckles turned white." Eric Mun you are going to die a painful death."