Cat out of the Box

Heyjin was cleaning the living room when a knock interrupted her. She quickly opened the door and agent Kyungwan stood outside looking dashing in the suit.

"Hey Jeong." Heyjin greeted her friend casually.

"Ssh...you have to keep it down Hey. I don't want her to know yet " Jeongyeon responded looking around.

"She is in the shower. Would you like some coffee?" Heyjin let the soldier in.

"Yeah. That would be great. I haven't had anything in the morning." Jeongyeon replied and followed Heyjin into the kitchen.

"So when are you going to tell her?" Heyjin asked as she poured coffee into a cup.

"Soon." It's all Jeongyeon could say.

The next thing they heard was a shrill voice from Nayeon's bedroom. Jeongyeon quickly discarded the coffee and jumbed into action.

She ran up the stairs into Nayeon's room. Nayeon came running outside the shower with a towel wrapped around her. Jeongyeon had to catch her from falling and Nayeon buried her face in Jeongyeon's chest clutching her shirt with her wet hands and her hair was dripping water.

Jeongyeon didn't even realise that Nayeon was this close.

"What happened?" Jeongyeon asked frantically.

"It's there.....inside...." Nayeon kept pointing at the shower.

Jeongyeon let go of Nayeon for a moment. "Stay here." She said to Nayeon and went inside.

She sighed when she found a spider in the shower. Quickly she sprayed water on it and plucked it with tissues. She flushed it down the toilet and came out of the bathroom.

"Is it gone?" Nayeon asked, still scared.

Jeongyeon swallowed thickly as she saw Nayeon standing there in the towel. She felt a familiar sensation spread through her entire body. Nayeon seemed to have noticed the bodyguard's stare. She covered her body quickly with a blanket on the bed..

Jeongyeon averted her eyes and looked towards the floor.

"Yes Miss Im it's gone. You can take a shower now." Jeongyeon replied and quickly dashed out the door.

Nayeon closed her eyes." Aish..." She slapped her forehead embarrassed.

Jeongyeon walked down the stairs with her wet shirt and saw Heyjin standing at the foot of the stairs smirking.

"Not now Hey." Jeongyeon reminded her friend who chuckled.

"I didn't say anything." Heyjin commented as she watched the agent walk out the door flushed red.

******************************
An hour later Nayeon walked down the stairs, dressed in her office clothes. She was still blushing from the experience earlier that morning. Heyjin observed her Boss smiling.

"Good Morning Miss Im." Heyjin greeted Nayeon at the dining table.

"Good Morning Hey. Did you see Appa?" Nayeon asked while looking around for her father.

"Oh.Mr. Im went out for a walk. He said not to wait for him for breakfast."Heyjin informed Nayeon.

Even though she felt it odd. Nayeon nodded and ate her breakfast in silence. Her mind was occupied with a certain agent who saved her from the spider this morning.

She remembered the broad chest she clashed into. She remembered the smell....wait....the smell...it's too familiar. Nayeon's eyes comically widened when she realised Agent Kyungwan wasn't wearing eyeglasses that morning.