Samo

Momo left the Martial Arts academy very late that night. Her father used to run the academy. The holy trinity were his favourite students. Momo met Jeongyeon and Jihyo when she helped her father run the academy after school. They became friends very quickly. After meeting Somi, Sana came into her life.

Momo retired from the military following the death of Somi and her injury. She couldn't function properly with all the guilt. When she came back home, she barely left her house. Drinking became her new friend. On one drunk night, she bumped into Sana's car.

Both healing from the grief of losing a loved one. Sana was understanding and she helped Momo ease the pain in her heart. They became one another's support system. Friendship turned to love pretty quickly.

They got married after five years of dating. It was a simple wedding with just friends and family. Out of the three of them Momo was the first to get married. They knew Jihyo and Jeongyeon are practically married to their jobs which meant no wedding parties anywhere in future.

Momo called her wife to update that she would be late but Sana didn't pick up the phone which only meant the queen was very upset.

On her way home she stopped to buy some flowers and chocolates. As she stepped into the living room with flowers, she was Sana waiting for her in the living room.

"Hey love." Momo decided to test the water.

Sana sat in the living room with a book in her hand. She looked up to see her wife standing there , scratching her nape. She closed the book and placed her cheek in her hand.

"These are for you." Momo walked forward placing the flowers and chocolates on the coffee table.

Sana chuckled whole heartedly.
"Honey you are terrible in these things" she commented as she eyed the chocolate.

"Why? What is wrong with flowers and chocolate?" Momo felt offended as she sat next to her wife.

"Well..." Sana picked up the chocolate and handed it to Momo. " You should read the package before you buy it." She said eyeing the package.

"Tabs" Momo read the label. Her face scrunched up in confusion.

"Was it a teenager at the counter ? " She asked looking back at her.

"Yeah. Wait....how did you know?" Momo's eyes widened.

"I don't think an elderly woman would know what this chocolate is for." Sana simply stated before looking at her wife.

Momo's face reddened understanding the meaning. "I just told him to give me chocolates because my wife is upset. He got me this and said this the trending one in the market." She explained genuinely and Sana burst out laughing.

She quickly pulled the pouting Momo in for a hug. "It's okay. We can use it...you know later at night" she ran a finger across Momo's face making the latter blush and squirm.

"We could definitely use it." Momo agreed.

"Alright. Let's have dinner then." Sana replied and placed a kiss on Momo's cheek before getting up and walking to the kitchen.

"How was your day?" Momo asked as she followed Sana.

"Speaking of my day. Guess who visited me at the office today?" Sana placed the dishes on the table and stood there with her arms crossed.

"Who?" Momo asked as she sat down.

"The one and only Im Nayeon." Sana stated and sat on her chair.

"Whatttt???" Momo almost screamed.

"Yup." Sana replied and served Momo with dinner.

"Wait...why is she in your clinic ? Please don't tell me she was there for her pregnancy. " Momo is already on the verge of vomiting.

"Ha..ha.. no quite the contrary. She and her husband came there for treatment. Nayeon couldn't get pregnant. " Sana responded casually.

"Really?" Momo was amused by the information.

"Yeah. But..." Sana stopped chewing and looked afar thinking.

"But what?"

"Nothing." Sana shook her head. It's not time to reveal whatever she feels now. She needs more proof and she can't let her intrusive thoughts win. It could hurt a lot of people and especially Jeongyeon. If Momo knows about Nayeon faking the reports or her having any feelings towards Jeongyeon, she wouldn't keep it inside. Either Nayeon will be hurt, which Sana didn't care. But in that process Jeongyeon will be hurt too, which she can't allow.

She knew how much Jeongyeon got hurt after their break up. She know Jeongyeon partially blames Nayeon for the death of Somi. If she was in the right mind then, Somi would have been alive. Jeongyeon's hatred towards Nayeon grew ever since then.

Sana was lost in thought that she didn't notice Momo walking up behind her and started placing light kisses along her neck. She smiled and tilted her head to the side.

"You need a shower honey." Sana reminded her wife.

"Are you saying that I smell?" Momo asked but still stood closer to her wife gently caressing her sides.

"No... I love your smell. You know it. I was just suggesting since you came from the gym" Sana explained but pulled Momo in for a hug.

Momo was quick to act as she picked her wife up in a swift practiced motion.

"Babe.. you are going to hurt your leg." Sana reminded.

"My leg is fine and you weigh nothing. Now where were we?" Momo walked towards their bedroom holding a giggling Sana in her arms.

The shower glass fogged up quickly. Sana's moans filled the bathroom. Her face pressed against the glass door as Momo worked hard below her. The night was still young for the couple, may be they really did try the chocolate afterall.