Jennie Ruby Jane

Jennie walked out of the Incheon International Airport wearing her large sunglasses. Her head throbbed from the hangover from yesterday's party. Rosé, her best friend had reminded her that she would pick her up from the airport.  The countless flashlights made the veins on her forehead pop.

She bowed to the people around her and walked forward. Being the most credited and hated Kpop idol came with a price - no privacy. Jennie had been in the industry for years to understand the basic rules but she didn't care. She is still known as the savage queen for no reason.

Jennie never bent to any rules. She did what she liked and how she liked. Including who she dated. But the last one stood out among all. She never bothered hiding or changing it. If Jennie Kim did bend for anyone it was her, Yoo Jeongyeon.

The guards quickly helped Jennie into the car where Rosé sat waiting patiently for her best friend.

"Well...well...finally someone showed up to the living " Rosé mocked Jennie and pulled her sunglasses which the latter objected.

"Hungover are we ?" Rosé chuckled lowly and asked the driver to move forward.

"Chanel gives the best parties. Who am I to deny them?" Jennie smirked.

"Who was it this time? The tipsy billionaire playboy?" Rosé asked knowing too well Jennie probably would have slept with someone at the party after drinking her ass off.

Jennie fake gasped and clutched her chest." Rosé....you offended me." She said not bothering to answer her question.

"That wasn't the answer I was expecting but that would do" Rosé chuckled again.

The ride went on silently until Rosé once again decided to ask.

" Oh...totally forgot. The devil is in town" Rosé said as she looked at her phone searching for something.

Jennie turned her head quickly to look at Rosé like she had grown two heads. "Whattt?" She asked obviously surprised.

"Yup. You didn't know?" Rosé was now surprised. Jennie shook her head.

"Well someone took this photo two days ago." Rosé showed her phone to Jennie, who snatched it to look.

Jennie Ruby Jane's secret lover spotted at Seoul's Namdaemun market today

Jennie looked at the photo very intently. A smile formed at the corner of her lips. This is indeed good news. She wasn't really interested in coming back home after the long world tour. But this has given her hope. She would definitely buy Rosé her favourite food as a thank you.

Now she just has to make some phone calls to get the devil in front of her. The ride turned back to a one line conversation with Rosé filling her with all the things that happened during her world tour. Jennie cared less as her mind was occupied with certain Soldier.