JENLISA/DATZU

Jennie left the hospital a day later when the team discovered Kai was behind Jennie's attack. Nobody knew the reason behind it.

Rosé was outside talking to Lisa while the doctors checked on Jennie.

"So you are saying that this Kai guy had a crush on Jennie and he decided to attack her?" Lisa asked unsure.

"I am not sure about that but the last and first time we saw him it didn't go well." Rosé was disgusted by the incident that day.

"What happened? If you don't mind telling me. " Lisa asked curiously.

"Well, it's not a secret because lots of media were there but I think no news came out because Kai is a millionaire. That day Jennie was invited for the inauguration of a sports centre here and she didn't had a date so she took me for the program. Jeongyeon left for a mission in London, so our security team were pretty new." Rosé continued.

"During the dinner this Kai approached Jennie and did his formal introduction and all. But something about this guy didn't set well with me. Maybe it was the creepy look he gave Jennie." Lisa's hand balled into a fist behind her.

"Then?" She still asked.

"Jennie was polite and tried her best to ignore the guy. I think he got the message and left us alone for a while. After the dinner we were walking down the hallway towards the restroom where we didn't really needed guards, he came out of nowhere. He blocked our way and he had this guy with him who looked like drunk or high. I don't know....like a totally wasted. Kai was asking Jennie to go with him on dinner and do the nasty. He wasn't even trying to be discrete. Jennie would suffer anything but disrespect is something she wouldn't take. She slapped him on the face when he said something and our guards came rushing. There were bunch of people on the hallway who saw it. May be he felt humiliated." Rosé reasoned as she went on with the story.

"You should have had guards with you all the time." Lisa gritted out.

"That's what am saying. But if it was Jeongyeon, that's a whole new story. When Jeongyeon was our guard no one dared to approach Jennie. She was so intimidating." Rosé laughed thinking about an incident that happened few months into Jeongyeon being their guard." One time Jeongyeon threw a guy off the stage because he rushed into take Jennie's jacket which she threw on the floor while performing." Rosé laughed loud again.

"It was hilarious. The guy went flying over the fence. And it became a viral video on the internet. Ever since then nobody dared to approach her when Jeongyeon was around. " Rosé said between breaths.

"Is that why Miss Kim love Jeongyeon?" Lisa asked and Rosé stiffened. She looked at Lisa hesitating.

"How long have you known Jeongyeon?" Rosé asked curiously.

"A couple of years maybe." Lisa didn't wanted to specify 5 years as it was something she don't want to talk about.

"Well, then you should also know that Jeongyeon's heart belongs to someone else and it's not Jennie. She knows it too. But we can't help who we fall in love with right?" Rosé replied sadly.

Lisa nodded understandingly. Their conversation was interrupted by the doctor. Rosé listened to what the doctors said and made a mental note to take care of things once they were out of the hospital.

Lisa helped them with the procedures and left with them from the hospital. She kept looking at Jennie in the rearview mirror on the way to their place and something tugged inside her. Was it sadness?

"Where do want to go Miss Kim?" Lisa asked Jennie.

For a moment Jennie was shocked. Usually after an incident like this happens the guards tends to be super careful and ask her to not attend any public events or even get out of the house for days. The only person who made a difference was Jeongyeon until now.