Missing Villian

Rosé was reading her magazine when Agent Lisa walked into the living room.

"Miss Rosé, can I have a word with you ?" Agent Lisa asked politely.

"Hey Lisa, sure." Rosé smiled and placed the magazine aside.

"Is Miss Kim going to perform in any concert this week?" Agent Lisa asked.

"Yes. We are going to the Korean Music Festival this week. We probably have to stay there for the show." Rosé responded.

"Alright. Can I ask for a favour?" Lisa cautiously asked.

Rosé raised an eyebrow."Sure..." She dragged a bit but nodded anyway.

Room No 205

Jennie checked into the room her agency had booked for her. She will be spending a week here for the Korean Music Festival. Her manager and other guards will be in the next rooms. Rosé couldn't make it with her as she had a photoshoot for a new jewellery brand. She decided to rest for a bit before her practice began.

The door handle to room no 205 turned slightly. Two men entered the room wearing masks and gloves. They tiptoed around the room trying to feel things in the dark. They had guns in their hands. They approached the bed where Jennie slept. They were about to pounce when the lights turned on all of a sudden.

The two men snapped their heads towards the source of the light. Two soldiers dressed in uniform and military gear sat next to the table lamp.

"Hey boys....looking for something?" Jeongyeon asked from her seat near the lamp. Lisa smirked while she dusted her hands.

The two men quickly pulled their guns towards them but before they could react the soldiers were on their feet and they were knocked out cold with one single kick to the neck.

A knock interrupted Jennie's sleep. She groaned and got up to answer. Her manager stood outside who informed that she needed to be at the practice in a few minutes.

******************************

Kai was walking out of the club, drank his ass off. Pulling out his phone he dialed someone.

"Is it done?" He asked. He smirked and walked towards his car. On his way he stumbled and a guy grabbed his arm to support.

"Hey watch out man." The guy said to him. Kai snatched his hand from the guy and cursed before opening his car door.

"Where to sir?" The driver asked as Kai entered the car.

"To the warehouse." Kai replied but before he could close the door, the man who helped him earlier got into the car.

"Hey.. what the fuck??? Who are you man??" Kai tried to push the guy away. But the guy was stronger and bigger. The door to the other side of the car opened and a girl got in.

"Hey boys." She said before closing the door and pulling out her gun. She cocked it and placed it on Kai's head.

"Let's roll." The guy sitting next to Kai said as the driver responded with "Yes Boss." Kai sobered up immediately realising that he had been kidnapped.

He tried to quickly pull his phone which was again snatched by the big guy and tossed on the road. With no one to help Kai gulped out of fear.

******************************
Bambam and Jihyo pushed Kai into their secret hideout. He fell down not so gracefully on the concrete floor.

"Hey...who the fuck are you guys? What do you want from me?" Kai yelled and screamed as he scrambled on his feet.

"You guys are late." Momo commented as she removed the wrap around her hand.