Unannounced Visit

It's been three days since Nayeon and Minhyuk visited Sana's clinic. She had gone through all the test results. She was beyond confused at how these many doctors lied on those reports about Nayeon having issues.

The couple was completely in good shape to have children. Yet they didn't. How come it never happened? Sana knows for a fact that birth controls are not hundred percent effective. Did Nayeon do something to herself so that she won't get pregnant? But how come her husband didn't notice it? And what am I going to tell them when they arrive?

Sana rubbed her temples. She sat in her office room contemplating every decision. A knock on the door interrupted her. She looked at the watch, 10.45 AM. Are they early? Wasn't the appointment at 11?

"Come in." Sana let whoever was on the other side in.

"Hey Sana.... " A warm voice greeted her from the door. Sana almost fainted. Jeongyeon. Oh no...this is the last person she wanted in this room when Nayeon arrived.

Jeongyeon stood at the door with a paper bag in her hand wearing a grey hoodie, as handsome as ever. Her glasses were in place, even adding more to her beauty.

"Jeongyeon. What are you doing here?" Sana's voice squeaked a little when she spoke. Jeongyeon raised an eyebrow.

"I am sorry. Did I interrupt? Your assistant said you are free now until 11." Jeongyeon stopped on tracks unsure.

"No..no.. I was just surprised to see you here." Sana managed to speak and stood up to greet her best friend.

"Don't hug me dear. I am coming from the gym. I would probably smell real bad and I am sweaty." Jeongyeon reminded her and kept a small distance with the advancing Japanese beauty.

"Like I care." Sana simply waved it off and hugged her anyway. Jeongyeon chuckled and hugged her back lightly.

"So...what brings you here?" Sana asked trying to rush so that she could avoid screwing up big-time. Her heart was beating like a drum.

"What? Do I need a reason to visit you at the office?" Jeongyeon asked playfully.

"That's not what I mean and you know it Jeongie." Sana slapped her lightly on the shoulder.

"Anyway. I was passing by this area to pick something up and I thought to give you a visit."

"Oh...well. How's everything going?" Sana asked trying to ease her raging heart. In 10 minutes Nayeon is going to walk through the door. She wished someone would save her from it.

"The place is almost ready. We just need to hire some people for the basic roles. A couple of our friends will be coming from overseas. And our first client meeting will be on this Friday. Then we will see where to go from there." Jeongyeon went on with everything but Sana was having a hard time concentrating.

As if her prayers had been heard, her office phone rang. She held a finger towards Jeongyeon to excuse and picked up the call. It was her assistant letting them know that her appointment for 11 is on the way.

"It's okay Sana. Here I bought you some coffee and donuts. Have a good day. I will leave now." Jeongyeon smiled and replied when Sana received the call.

"I am sorry. It's just that I had this appointment and I can't miss it. Otherwise..." Sana was interrupted by Jeongyeon's hand.

"It's okay. Besides I came unannounced. You get back to your work and I will be leaving." Jeongyeon walked out the door.

"I will see you out." Sana followed her.

They stood at the doorway of the clinic. Sana hugged Jeongyeon good bye for which the latter planted a kiss on her forehead out of habit. She giggled and pushed Jeongyeon. Sana rarely saw Jeongyeon being affectionate but she always appreciated it.

But what they both didn't know was another set of eyes watching them from afar. Nayeon and Minhyuk just entered the parking lot of Sana's clinic. Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw a familiar figure standing at the door. Since Jeongyeon's back was turned against her, Nayeon couldn't figure out who it was. But she saw how the Japanese beauty hugged the other person and giggled playfully.

Nayeon desperately wanted to see the face of the stranger. A part of it wanted to be Jeongyeon and a part of her didn't want it to be Jeongyeon. The fact that Sana hugged someone who was hers once, made her heart clench uneasily. But she could be wrong since the person had their hood on .

She lost sight of them when the car turned around to park. Nayeon tried her best to look back but couldn't see anyone. She saw Sana walk back to the clinic. The other person was nowhere to be found. Nayeon sighed. Here goes nothing.

The couple walked towards the doctor's office swiftly. Nayeon was still curious about the hooded person she saw with Sana. The height was similar to Jeongyeon's but the built, it was a bit broad and large. Jeongyeon wasn't that built when she saw her last time. But none the less it has been four years since she saw her. The last time she saw her was with Jennie Kim, the famous KPop idol and artist. Her blood boiled thinking about it.

"Please have your seat." Sana invited the couple inside.

"Thank you Doctor." Minhyuk responded gleefully.

Nayeon just nodded. She was nervous. Sana hated her and she prayed that for some reason she would help her keep the secret.

"So...did the results come?" Minhyuk asked hopefully.

Sana felt bad for the man. He looked so hopeful and she hesitated. She quickly cleared her throat and stole a glance at Nayeon.

"Well, I cannot entirely say that there aren't any issues. Several doctors may have suggested a lot of different options as well. Nayeon's body is very weak. She doesn't have the strength to carry a child full term. But there are always other options. Like surrogacy for one." Sana suggested genuinely hoping that it would solve the problem.

"With all due respect Doctor, I didn't come here to listen to this." Minhyuk's face darkened. Sana saw his eyes change its color. His hand balled into a fist on the table.

"I want her to get pregnant with my child. End of discussion. So I suggest you better start working on it Doctor." His voice dangerously dipped almost like a growl. Sana raised her perfectly shaped eyebrow. If he thought she would be frightened by his little show, he had something big coming. Three bad wolves ready to fight and tear anyone who dared to look at her.

She breathed out, trying to not press her emergency contact. Jeongyeon won't be far away and she knows the devil will fly from the sky if she has to just so Sana is safe.

"Mr. Minhyuk. I think you are misunderstood by how medicine works. What I said is the truth. Nayeon's body can't hold a child. She has a condition which has scar tissue in her uterus that creates blockages that prevent a pregnancy from happening. You can consult any doctor for the same and they will say the same. " Sana responded confidently. She wasn't entirely lying but it's not incurable.

"I don't care. You will fix her and make her pregnant. I don't want my son to be born in a filthy womb." Minhyuk was losing patience and he stood up slapping his hands on the table so hard that Sana flinched back.

Nayeon looked up from her seat and held a hand against her chest. Clearly frightened.

"Excuse me mister. I don't care if you come from a rich ass womb, if you speak one word about those women who help fulfill dreams of thousands of childless people out there, you had another thing coming. Get out of my office before I call my people and let me tell you this, they don't talk. But you sure will see hell." Sana stood up glaring at the man. Oh how she wants Jeongyeon to smash his face to the ground. The mere thought brought joy to her. If Jihyo and Momo join, it's going to be a massacre.

Minhyuk breathed hard like fire blazed from his nostrils. He snatched his phone from the table and walked out the door. Nayeon stood there unsure of what to do.

"Sana.....I am sorry.." she started but stopped when Sana held her hand up.

"This should be the last time we meet Nayeon. And this is the last time I am helping you. Put a leash on your damn dog if you don't want him dead. If you or him ever walk through that door, I am not responsible for his death and you know who will be killing him. " Sana reminded her firmly, her body shook with anger.

Nayeon nodded simply. With one last glance at the angry Japanese beauty, she walked out the door following her husband.