Chapter 64

After I walked out of Caleb's room, I looked outside to see Aiden and Oli playing in the sandbox. I smile at them before making my way to the kitchen. I know Oli is allergic to peanuts so PB&J sandwiches are a no-go. I look through the fridge to see what else I can make for them so I decide to make it easy but somewhat healthy. Chicken pasta. I know Austin cut up a chicken yesterday so I decided to boil some pasta while the 2 littles outside were busy. As I was separating the pasta into bowls, I heard the 2 littles outside run back in and they're both giggling. "I say tag" I hear Oli say and Aiden squeals running after Oli. I come out of the kitchen with 2 bowls setting them on the table and both littles run past me through the kitchen. "Be careful!" I shout as they keep running and I shake my head. I grab the baby monitor from the counter and set it on the table.

I call them in and Aiden takes his seat in the middle but Oli is standing next to a chair near Aiden. I look at him confused, "What's wrong Oli?" I ask him and he makes grabby hands, "Needs hewp" I smile and pick him up setting him into the chair and he happily grabs a fork ready to dig into the pasta. I sit across from them pulling the baby monitor closer to me as I go through my phone. Aiden and Oli were talking about random topics like cartoons, dinosaurs, and superheroes which were mostly from Aiden. After lunch, they wanted to watch cartoons so I put on one that both of them would like. I was finishing washing the laundry when Aiden ran in with the baby monitor emitting a noise that was from Caleb. I thank him before jogging to their room and opening the door. Caleb had pushed off his blankets and the sheet I had laid down on the mattress.

He was standing up with his pacifier in his mouth and giggled when he saw me making grabby hands. I walk over to him and pick him up setting him on my hip. "Did you sleep good baby boy?" I ask him making him nod his head before I bend down to pick up his blankets and sheet to set them in his crib. "Hungwy" He lisps behined his paci. "I have some lunch for your baby" I say checking his diaper that was still dry so we walk out which makes Aiden look up quickly. He gets up and runs toward us, "Cally! I miss you" He says and Caleb squeals, "Miss Addie" He says and I smile at the both of them. I carry Caleb to the kitchen and set him in his highchair getting him a bowl of pasta. "Dada!" He cries out and I look behined me to see him on the verge of tears. "Buttewcup" He says gently and I turn toward Aiden. "Aiden? Do you mind getting his lamb?" Aiden shakes his head before running to their room and returning with Caleb's lamb. Caleb smiles when he sees it and takes it, rubbing his face on the fur.

I grab his bowl and set it on his tray. I walk back to get a fork but I stop in my tracks when I see him grabbing the pasta with his hands. I rush over to take it out of his hands, "Hungwy!" He whines and I set a fork on the table. "You can't use your hands, silly boy. I have a fork for you" I say sitting down in front of him and twirling some pasta on the fork. I put it up to his mouth and he eats it with a smile on his face. "Is it yummy?" I ask him and he nods his head, "Vewy nummy" He responds and I chuckle feeding him more pasta. Aiden runs looking a little concerned, "Somefin wrong with Oli" He says and my face turns to panic, "Stay here and make sure Caleb doesn't throw the food around or make too big of a mess" I say before rushing over to the living room.

Oli is rubbing his nose on his sleeve and his eyes are a little puffy. I bend down in front of him, "What's wrong Oli? Did something happen?" I ask him and he whines trying to cover his pants. I look down and I see that his pants are wet along with the couch. I coo at him and I pick him up, "Hey it's okay. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. It happens" I tell him and he nods but the tears are still falling down his cheeks. I take him to the bathroom and take off his pants to reveal a pull-up. His daddies must have been trying to potty train him so they put him in pullups. I take off his wet pullup and run the bath until the water is warm and I pick him up setting him in. He tried to push my hands away when I was putting him in the bath but I reassured him that I would be quick.