Chapter 38

Oli thought long and hard about what he wanted to do with the two of us now that Conner is gone. Oli walks into the kitchen with a big smile on his face as Gabe and I were talking. "What's up little one?" Gabe asks and Oli giggles, "I decide!" He says proudly and we coo at him. "What will it be Oli?" I ask, "Da zoo!" Gabe and I smile at each other. "The zoo it is" Oli squeals and claps his hands, jumping around. "When do you think we should go?" I ask Gabe, "I think this Saturday should work" Gabe tells me and I nod my head in agreement.

Today is Wednesday so Gabe and I were getting ready for work. "Alright. I gotta head out. The court isn't going to wait" Gabe says and I chuckle, "Alright everyone out. We all have things to do today" I say, "Oli! I need you at the front door now please" Oli runs in with a big smile on his face. I get his shoes out and set them in front of him. He whines, "Daddy help?" He asks and I bend down to tie his shoes. Once he is ready, we are all out of the house heading to our cars. Gabe kisses me and smiles, "I'll see you after work" I smile and he bends down to Oli, "Alright baby boy. I'll see you after daycare" I smile down at them, "Dada pick up?" Gabe nods his head and Oli squeals. We wave goodbye to Gabe as he pulls out of the driveway. "Alright, Oli. Let's get you to daycare" I pick him up and set him in his car seat, strapping him in and closing the car door. I get in the driver's seat and head to Austin's house.

We reach his house and I pull up to the curb, getting Oli unbuckled and setting him on his feet. I grab his backpack and he takes my hand as we head to the front door. Austin opens the door looking tired and he steps aside allowing us in. "Are you okay? You don't look good" Austin chuckles a bit and nods his head, "Yeah, I'm okay. I had a rough day yesterday with a new little that is a bit hyper and bratty" I nod my head understanding what he means, "Well today should be an easier day for you. Oli already had breakfast and Gabe is going to pick him up after work" Austin lets out a sign of relief and Oli lets go of my hand, "Alright baby boy. I'll see you when I get home, okay? Remember dada is picking you up" He smiles and nods his head. He hugs me and I kiss his head, "Be good and I'll miss you" I tell him, handing his backpack to Austin. "Miss daddy too" Oli tells me before I leave. I wave goodbye and head to my car, driving to work.

Austin's POV

Oli looks out the window until Seb is gone and I set his backpack near the living room. "Alright, Oli. I have your dino show set up in the living room if you want to watch" He gasps and runs over to the living room saying a small "Thank you!" before settling himself on the couch. I was thankful it was Oli I am watching today. He never gives me any problems and if he does, it's very minor. He is a sweetheart. Gabe and Seb are lucky to take care of him.

I pull out my phone to check some texts and I notice Oli looking up at me. "Do you need something Oliver?" He gives an adorable little giggle before answering, "Juice? Pwease?" I put my phone back in my pocket before I head to the kitchen with Oli following behind me. I pull out a sippy cup along with the apple juice. Oli is the only little who likes apple juice so I don't go through it quickly. I unscrew the lid and pour the juice into the sippy, putting the top back on and handing it to Oliver. "Tank you!" He says before going back to his dino show. I smile at him as he gets himself situated again on the couch before starting to swing his feet happily.

I head into my room to get the laundry basket heading into the nursery to change the sheets from the cribs and beds along with some stuffed animals that desperately need washing. As I was doing so, I hear little footsteps running into the nursery and Oliver is standing there with his sippy in his hand, "What's wrong Oliver?" He steps into the nursery, "Someone at da door" I look at him confused so I get up and head out of the nursery towards the door. Oliver is looking at the door curiously to see who it is. I open the door to reveal a little and his daddy. "Hello. Can I help you?" The little looks a little shy as he is gripping his daddy's hand tightly. "So sorry to bother you but I heard that you run a daycare for littles? I heard it from my friend Xavier" Ah yes. Noah's daddy. "Yes, I do. Did you want to drop your little off?" I ask him and he nods his head, "Yes this is Luke and I just called into work. Nobody else can watch him" I look behind me and Oliver is fidgeting a bit at the sight of new people. "Oh, is that your little?" I turn around when he asks, "Huh? Oh no that's my friend's little. This is Oliver" Oliver looks between me and the daddy unsure what to do. "He's cute. If you don't mind me asking, what's his little age?" I give a slight smile, "He's 2" I say and the daddy nods his head, "Luke is 3. It's hard for him to get along with other littles so I was hoping he was around Luke's age" I nod my head.