Chapter 75

I looked at different beach weddings to get some inspiration and I found out that you have to have a permit to get married on a beach. I sighed and started looking up the permit process for future reference. I see Gabe come up behined me and kiss my neck, "What are you looking at?" He asks me, "Permits for a beach wedding" I say while I continue scrolling and he sits down next to me. "You have to have a permit?" I nod and he looks confused. "Well I guess we'll have to keep that in mind when we finally get married" Gabe says and I smile at him. "Is Oli still sleeping?" I ask and he nods his head. "Yeah he was really tired from playing at the park all afternoon" Gabe took Oli to the park so I could wedding plan.

Once Oli woke up from his nap he wanted to watch his dino show so I put it on for him while I went back to my laptop. Gabe shakes his head and shuts my laptop, "You need to relax. There's no need to rush wedding planning right now" I look at him unamused and he kisses my lips. "Oli" He says toward the living room and Oli hops off the couch, "Wha?" He asks tilting his head, "Make sure daddy doesn't go on the laptop, okay? He needs to relax" I say looking between Oli and Seb. "Otay dada" He giggles and holds Seb's hand. "Come on daddy. Watch TV wif Oli" He says dragging him to the living room. Seb narrows his eyes at me for dragging him away from his project but he needs to let me do something for us like a wedding plan. Oli loves spending time with his daddy so it's good that they are watching TV together. I put his laptop away and sit with them to watch TV.

Once Oli got bored with his show, he hopped off the couch and looked at us. "Hungry daddies" He says to us and I look at Seb, "How about we go to your favorite restaurant for lunch?" I offer and he reluctantly nods. I help Oli put on his shoes while Seb and I put on our own. We were out in the car in a couple of minutes and driving to the restaurant. "Are you excited?" I ask Seb and he nods without saying anything. "I'm sorry for making you stop looking at wedding stuff but it's stressing you out too much" I say sincerely and he sighs. "Yeah, I know. You're right I was getting a little too eager" He admits and I smile at him before pulling into a parking space. "I love you" I lean over to him and he chuckles before kissing me. "I love you too" He says.

We get out of the car and Oli takes my hand as we walk through the doors. The hostess told us there was a wait so we sat along the wall in some booth-like seats. "Dada hungry!" Oli whines in my ear and I cringe, "I know you're hungry but we have to wait" Oli climbs on the booth and tries reaching up at some paintings on the wall. "Oli don't touch those" Seb says and Oli sits on the booth with a thud. I look over at him and he has his arms crossed, looking away from us. After 10 minutes the hostess calls my name and we head over to the table. I order a lemonade for Oli and a Dr.Pepper for myself. Seb ordered himself a sprite. We all sit down and Oli climbs into the booth as the menus are set down.

I ordered some chips and dip for Oli so he could eat something before he got his main meal. "What are you thinking of getting Oli?' I ask him and he points to the mac and cheese with chicken tenders on top. "Good choice' I tell him and he smiles at me. The chips and dip arrive and the waitress takes our order. "Daddy chip?" Seb smiles and takes the chip from Oli, "Thank you baby boy" Oli giggles and takes a chip for himself. I smile at him and look over at Seb who looks genuinely happy. I wanted to make sure he got away from all of that stuff for a bit and get him to relax. I planned to go mini golfing after lunch since that seems like one of his favorite things to do.

After we ate, I told Seb about the surprise and he was very excited. We pulled into the parking lot and Seb couldn't keep the smile off of his face. We head up to the counter to pay and a female little comes up to Oli, "Hi!" She says loudly and Oli backs up. "Hi" He says quietly and he giggles. "You're cute. I'm Anna" I looked at Seb who was looking at me smirking and I shook my head. "I Oli" He says and the little girl grabs his hand. "Let's play in the arcade!" She says trying to lead the way but Oli whines shaking his head. "Stay wif daddies" He says and he looks confused before someone comes up behined her looking out of breath. "Anna! I told you to stay in the arcade. You scared me" A man says and she turns around, "But daddy I met a friend" She says and Oli holds onto my hand tightly.