Chapter 60

Seb and Gabe had mentioned that they were looking to have another date just the two of them so they asked if I could take Oli for the day. Of course, I said yes and I thought it would be a good idea to go to the pool. It was warm in the morning so I thought it would be perfect for today. Austin couldn't make it because his family needed him for something and he's not ready just yet to introduce me to his family. I'm currently putting all of the boys' swim stuff by the front door, "Aiden! Caleb! We need to get going" Aiden runs in with his Batman toy under his arm and Caleb toddles slowly after him with his toy keys in his mouth. "There's my boys" Both of them giggle and Aiden makes grabby hands. I pick him up and set him on my hip, "We has to go now daddy?" He asks me and I nod my head, "Yes baby boy. We have to pick up Oli and then we're heading straight for the pool" Caleb perks up when he hears the word pool, "Pool! Swim" He says which makes me chuckle, "Yes we're going to swim in the pool little one" I say as I grab each of their bags with one hand. I'm glad Caleb doesn't get jealous when I hold Aiden. I know he needs attention too and Aiden is older, but he will always be my baby who needs daddy.

I carry Aiden out to the car while Caleb held my hand. I gently put Aiden into the seat and buckle him in before I pick up Caleb, putting him into his car seat. I turn on the radio as soon as I turn on the car as they love hearing the radio and it fills the silence of the drive. "Daddy?" I hear from behind me and I hum in response, "Will Oli be in the baby pool?" He asks and I shrug, "I'm not sure Addie. I don't know if he has ever swam before so he might need to stay on the baby side with Caleb and me" Aiden huffs and looks out the window, "Remember what we did when I took you and Caleb the first time?" He nods his head, "We'll go to the baby pool for an hour and then we'll go to the bigger side so you can swim, okay?" Aiden sighs and nods his head before looking out the window.

Aiden is the type of little that makes it hard for strangers to get along with since he doesn't talk much. He talks more often to me and Caleb as he feels comfortable around us. I remember the first time they had both come home with me and Aiden barely spoke. Caleb was the happiest baby and very easy to take care of which I was grateful for. Aiden would throw tantrums all the time because I couldn't understand what he wanted since he refused to talk. He's calmed down in the years that we've been together but still has his moments. We pull up to the house and I get Aiden out first who hops off his seat and I pick up Caleb, walking to the front door. I knock on the door and I notice Gabe open the door, "Hey. Come on in" I give a small smile before stepping inside and looking behind me to make sure Aiden followed me in.

Gabe closes the door behind us, "Thank you for taking Oli. We really appreciate it" I tell him not to worry about it, "I'm happy to do it. Aiden and Caleb love the pool so I was happy to take Oli along as well" Gabe smiles and we both look over when we see Seb walking out with Oli. "Hey Oli" I say bending down with Caleb still in my arms. He shyly waves and gives me a small smile. "It's good to see you guys. Hi Aiden" Seb says looking around me and Aiden grips onto the back of my shirt, giving a small wave. "Here is Oli's swim bag with extra diapers and a change of clothes" I nod my head and take the bag. "Okay Oli. Be on your best behavior, make sure to stay by Sawyer, and let him know if you need anything" Oli nods his head and I smile at him before we exit the house.

I set Caleb in the car strapping him into his car seat, "Daddy" I hear quietly behind me to see Aiden looking up at me, "Hungry" He says, "Do you want some goldfish?" He nods his head so I head toward the front seat getting out a pack of goldfish. I open it before handing it to Aiden. I see Caleb whining and making grabby hands, "You want some too?" I ask him with a smile, "Fish! Fish!" He chants which makes me laugh and I open the bag before handing him the bag. "You want one too Oli?" Oli perks up and nods his head. I once again open the bag and hand it to him. I open the backdoor and pick up Oli setting him on the middle and Aiden climbs in after him.