CHAPTER 22 - Chasing that feeling

A week later :

Ever since that day , there has been an awkward silence between the members. Even when they make eye contact by mistake , they awkwardly smile and part ways from there. Even when one member stays at house , the other four are out that day , which got Haneul worried. 

---------------------------------

" Thank you , please visit us once more " Kai said as he greeted his customer and sat down .  " Kai oppa , you sure you wanna take care of the shop today? " His sister Hiyyih asked as she packed her bag.   " Yeah Hiyihh , get some rest at home " Kai said and Hiyyih greeted him as she left outside. 

" Girl seriously , you want me to buy some teddy bear for you ? You are 30 for God's sake ! Anyways bye " A girl said as she hung up the call and Kai turned to greet her . But both of them were shocked at eachother's appearance. 

" Huh ? Park Chanmi ? It's you right ? " Kai asked smiling . Chanmi removed her mask and glasses and smiled at him widely .   " It's me indeed Hueningkai shi . You recognised me with this mask ? That's fascinating " Chanmi said and Kai giggled.

" Oh Beauty can't be hidden under a mask Chanmi shi " Kai said winking and Chanmi laughed . 

" Is this your shop ? " she asked and Kai nodded .   " This is interesting , that day you looked like someone who comes straight from a luxurious family , but here you are . This honestly looks like a kdrama to me " Chanmi said covering her mouth.

"Wait , you don't like me being a Doll shop owner ? " Kai asked pouting .   " Nahh that's not what I meant . I like it more this way , a simple life , with a simple boy , like a sunshine " Chanmi said winking and Kai scoffed .   " Okay I forgive , tell me what you want from here ? " Kai asked and Chanmi took a round around the shop as Kai guided her. 

" Do you like teddy bears ? " Kai asked as he handed over one to her .  " Yeah , but not that much . Though I have a friend who calls himself a teddy bear , he looks like one tho " Chanmi said smiling at the thought . 

" Haan Beomgyu indeed looks like a teddybear " Kai said smiling and Chanmi looked at him in shock .   " What did you just say ? " Chanmi asked and Kai covered his mouth .   " I mean , Bear looks like a teddybear " Kai said faking a laugh at an unconvinced Chanmi . 

Chanmi noticed the ring on Kai's finger . " Wait , isn't it the same ring on Beomgyu's hands too , isn't it his family ring ? " Chanmi thought as she processed everything slowly in her mind .  " Chanmi , I think you like this one . I'll gift wrap it for you " Kai said as he took the doll but Chanmi held his hand.

" Yah , who are you ? " Chanmi asked glaring at him.   " I'm Hueningkai " Kai said gulping .   " I know that too . You come from Choi's family ? Are you one of the heirs ? " Chanmi asked and Kai's eyes widened . Damn , she is fast.

"No , I mean . What's the point of hiding it , Yes you are right , I'm one of the five heirs of the family , Hueningkai " Kai said smirking and Chanmi left his hand. 

" Aah why do I keep meeting guys from your family ? First Beomgyu and now you , you guys are giving me a headache " Chanmi said sitting down on the chair with her hands over her head.

" Why ? Is there any problem with it ? " Kai asked as he sat opposite to her .   " You know what , my dad absolutely hates your family . He has worked under Choi's , he said you guys are scary and hopeless . There's no assurity for life when we work under you'll , he was so angry when he knew I was friends with Beomgyu. And now you too , argh how am I gonna convince him ? " Chanmi said pouting and Kai chuckled.