196.CEO wife is an enchantress

She slightly pushed him away as her fingers tucked in the loose locks of hair behind her ear, "As if you'd do anything I want."

"Try me," he pulled her closer and looked into her eyes with an unwavering gaze.

"I want you to pair with big brother and be the model for DX brand launch," she bit her bottom lips and looked at him anticipating his response.

"Alright."

Lisa was stunned. Alright? That's it? No coaxing? No pillow talk? He agreed just like that?!

"Did you hear me right?"

Jungkook, "Of course I did."

"So, you agree?"

"Uh-huh.."

She almost leaped in joy, her hands wrapped around his neck as she pecked his lips. Just as their lips parted, he grabbed her hair before yanking her towards himself, his lips crashed onto hers as the man pinned her to the wall.

She felt an irresistible tingle when his knee brushed across her inner thighs. Those layers of clothes did not become a barrier to their explicit intimacy.

But the man seemed to not have teased her enough as his palm slid through her skirt stroking her thighs while his other hand unbuttoned her suit as he kneaded her breast through her bra on, but all this time, his lips kept nibbling and sucking hers, claiming the desires they felt. He did not stop at all.

"Ahh...Uhm..ah.." That familiar clench on her lower abdomen woke her up from her ecstasy, her face turned red due to breathlessness. She tried to push him away but who could have known...?!

Who could've known that he would grab both her wrists before clasping them right above her head?

"You're wet, Lili," he whispered against her lips, his fingers caressing the nub of her vagina.

She gulped as a shiver ran through her body, "I...I want..." Before she could say another word, her stomach rumbled in protest.

"You're famished," he muttered as he hugged her tightly and suppressed his desires. His body was in a worse condition than hers, he could feel himself aching for her.

A fling would always put his utmost focus on her body and his lust. But a lover craves to care; cares about everything she wants.

Lisa could feel his bulge through his silk robe, "You..we can..uhmm.."

He kissed her lips, stopping her from speaking any further. And before she knew it, she was already lifted off the ground as he held her up in a princess carry.

...

"Jungkook, I want desserts," She was sitting atop the kitchen countertop as she looked at the man taking out the ingredients.

Jungkook turned around to look at the woman. Although she was sitting on the countertop, but she didn't look childish. There was poise in the way she sat with her legs folded; she was captivating with that slight smile.

He pursed his lips as he glanced at the ingredients in his hand in a dilemma. As if he made a decision, he kept them aside before walking towards her. He stole a kiss at lighting speed before walking back to his abandoned ingredients.

What could he do if his CEO wife is an enchantress? He could only try not to be distracted!

"Which dessert do you want?"

"Err...chocolate cupcakes.."

"Alright."

"And yes..that chocolate pies and brownie."